BY NORDIC GAMES NA, INC.

Darksiders 1 Playstation 4 see more...

Kamina F.
This is a great action RPG I always had tons of fun with. The puzzles, exploration, battles, and awesome weapons definitely kept me playing. It reminded me of similar games like God of War but I much preffered Darksiders despite constantly thinking something could be improved upon.
Nonetheless it kept me entertained!
Tony C.
Hopkins, MN
If you are up for a challenge then buy this game. The game actually learns from your movements and gets harder and harder as the game goes on. I got the game from a buddy for 20 bucks so I got a good deal on it.
Lindsey H.
This is a really nice game! The graphics are amazing and i love the story line! Its about $60. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who likes a good story line! Although you have to order it online now
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I LOVE this game! Battle system is awesome, storyline is interesting and even has some humor, the design is gorgeous, gameplay is smooth, and the controls are easy to use!
Love this game. Simplistic game play but good graphics, fun story, amazing voice acting, and satisfying action. You can probably find this for less than $20 and it would be money well spent. At a minimum it will provide a few hours of entertainment, but I couldn't put it down till I beat it.
Ricardo S.
Quiero probar este juego se ve muy bueno y debe contener mucho niveles y criaturas sorprendentes algo parecido a god of war
Krysten H.
It's a pretty decent game. I don't play video games all the time, so I don't really have a lot of input.
Lays S.
Eu recomendo esse jogo para cada jogador do município,melhor jogo que você poderia ter ,super ótimo ❤
Trinity S.
Humboldt, SK
My son loves this game and plays for hours on end. It also has some nice graphics!
Bergineliz R.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this game is a good game?
Bergineliz R.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Where I can get this for cheaper?
Anugrah M.
Dubuque , IA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Looking for gift ideas for my nephews (age 10-13). Is this appropriate game for them?
Desiree E.