BY NORCOM, INC #28 in Notebooks

Features: -Notebook. -Color: Black. -Wide ruled. -100 Sheets. Dimensions: -9.75" H x 7.5" W x 0.25" D, 0.63 lb. see more...

• the cover is hard?1 Answers
  • Do i get stuff sent me for free on this website if i write reviews1 Answers
Casara B.
Union, WV
I use composition books for everything. They're so affordable and durable. The only con is of you have to rip out a page, mine always tears. I recommend these for anyone and everyone!
Brenda G.
This is a great notebook to keep in your school bag. It comes with lined pages so it's great for writing notes, poems, journal entries. I recommend it.
Brittney R.
I use these notebooks for school every single year. They are very very very durable. They have great page space and they have alot of pages.
Alma H.
Lindon , Ut
Great notebook, I use them all the time, best part is how inexpensive they are. Also great for school.
Kristin V.
We use this for my daughters baby'sitter to write in. The small size makes it easy to fit in a bag with her lunch. Love it!
Megan R.
I love using my composition notebook for my college courses. Being left handed, it can be really difficult to use notebooks with spirals, but the composition notebook makes it easy to write with ease!
Angel H.
These notebooks are cheap and useful. The different colors the books come in make it easier to keep me organized. The wide lines in the in book are also nice.
Jakara J.
Winchester, VA
These have always been a must have for school every year. They make great journals. Cheap and stylish. I wouldn't say there were any cons and all. You can find them in basically any store with the school supplies.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
I am not really a big fan of the new composition books, that they have now days I am in love with the old composition books, that they had back in the day the cover was hard and sturdy the paper was thicker and hard to tear out of the book and the book would last a long time no matter what you did to it the compensation books that they have today are very cheap made the paper tear out easily just not great quality at all, but I do like all the varieties of colors that you can choose from and the price is great very cheap and you can find them just about anywhere so that's a great thing you can pick up a couple at your local Walmart or Target from $0.50 to a dollar so yes I would recommend it for the price not really for the quality.
Sam L.
These as well as spiral notebooks are a must have for school. You can write anything you need too down this way it's always right there when you need it. It's affordable too as for you may get them at the dollar stores.
Ana V.
the cover is hard?
Do i get stuff sent me for free on this website if i write reviews