Norcom Composition Notebook, 100 Sheets, Wide Ruled, 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 COLORS VARY

by Norcom

Did anyone else use these in every science class ever?
Start your review of Norcom Composition Notebook, 100 Sheets, Wide Ruled, 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 COLORS VARY!
How would you rate this product?
Dayton, OH
Norcom Composition Notebook, 100 Sheets, Wide Ruled, 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 COLORS VARY uploaded by Danielle Emmalee C.
I use these to do day to day journal work wonders and it if you cancel the neon used to do it every single day I have done it for 2 years and I love you so much to this perfect smile
Elk Grove, CA
I started to use this because I wasn't trying to waste pages in my notebook. One thing that I dislike is that the cover is not hardcover anymore and now the notebook bends too easily. But then it's cheap so I would buy it again.
Purvis, MS
Norcom Composition Notebook, 100 Sheets, Wide Ruled, 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 COLORS VARY uploaded by Shalayna G.
I personally like the Norcom composition notebooks because they're all made here in the United States of America. I like that the notebook has a 100 sheets of wide ruled paper that way I have plenty of room in between each line to write and not have to make my words super tiny and hard to read. And I really like the fact that they're within budget I got my notebook for $0.59 at Walmart and the school supply section and plan on going back to get some more. I like that they have multiple colors in composition notebooks so I can color code four different subjects in school or in my business.
Crowley, LA
1,454 reviews
Norcom Composition Notebook, 100 Sheets, Wide Ruled, 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 COLORS VARY uploaded by keren A.
These composition books are great to take notes and write journals in. They have plenty of space to write big and neat. I also enjoy the designs of the cover of them now.
I've used this kind of composition book since I was in elementary school. It is VERY cheap, you can get them less than $1, and they are long lasting ... very reliable
Nashville , TN
There is no student who will not like this brand of notebook. I have been using this throughout my career and I love it. It’s small takes less place in your backpack and it’s cheap lol. I highly recommend it.
Bridgeport, CT
These notebooks are very good for students. They have a class schedule chart in the front, metric unit conversions, a multiplication chart, punctuation and spelling rules in the back and plenty of sheets for taking down notes. I also love the variety of designs they come in, it helps distinguish which book I use for whichever class I'm in so I don't spend too much time searching through my bag in class.
Jacksonville, FL
Norcom Composition Notebook, 100 Sheets, Wide Ruled, 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 COLORS VARY uploaded by Danyelle ".
Soft, thick, high quality pages in these books. They even come in cute designs and colors. Totally recommend for school notes, job notes, personal journals or any writing performance needed. For a composition book they are amazing even to fold over without any hassle or bending of the front flap.
Dillon, SC
My all time favorite for school I needed them for every class I had they were so much neater to have then a regular notebook don't have too worry about being poked by wires or rugged edges and they're small and pretty with the cute colors and marble design
Jacksonville
Very study covering, will not rip or tear easily. Good for school or writing down an agenda. Pages aren't very large but like I said good to jot down notes or lists something in that nature. They also come with a good amount of pages and are very affordable.