BY NORCOM

• Did anyone else use these in every science class ever?1 Answers
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Soft, thick, high quality pages in these books. They even come in cute designs and colors. Totally recommend for school notes, job notes, personal journals or any writing performance needed. For a composition book they are amazing even to fold over without any hassle or bending of the front flap.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I use these to do day to day journal work wonders and it if you cancel the neon used to do it every single day I have done it for 2 years and I love you so much to this perfect smile
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove, CA
I started to use this because I wasn't trying to waste pages in my notebook. One thing that I dislike is that the cover is not hardcover anymore and now the notebook bends too easily. But then it's cheap so I would buy it again.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I personally like the Norcom composition notebooks because they're all made here in the United States of America. I like that the notebook has a 100 sheets of wide ruled paper that way I have plenty of room in between each line to write and not have to make my words super tiny and hard to read. And I really like the fact that they're within budget I got my notebook for $0.59 at Walmart and the school supply section and plan on going back to get some more. I like that they have multiple colors in composition notebooks so I can color code four different subjects in school or in my business.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
These composition books are great to take notes and write journals in. They have plenty of space to write big and neat. I also enjoy the designs of the cover of them now.
Teona M.
I've used this kind of composition book since I was in elementary school. It is VERY cheap, you can get them less than $1, and they are long lasting ... very reliable
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These notebooks are very good for students. They have a class schedule chart in the front, metric unit conversions, a multiplication chart, punctuation and spelling rules in the back and plenty of sheets for taking down notes. I also love the variety of designs they come in, it helps distinguish which book I use for whichever class I'm in so I don't spend too much time searching through my bag in class.
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
My all time favorite for school I needed them for every class I had they were so much neater to have then a regular notebook don't have too worry about being poked by wires or rugged edges and they're small and pretty with the cute colors and marble design
Josie H.
I started using compotion notebook again this year for couponing. I love using this notebook better than the spiral, since it is wireless. I don't have to worry about the wire that keep getting caught on my cloth. The composition notebook is nice to take notes.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Very study covering, will not rip or tear easily. Good for school or writing down an agenda. Pages aren't very large but like I said good to jot down notes or lists something in that nature. They also come with a good amount of pages and are very affordable.
Angel S.
Did anyone else use these in every science class ever?