BY NORCOM

• Did anyone else use these in every science class ever?1 Answers
Josie H.
I started using compotion notebook again this year for couponing. I love using this notebook better than the spiral, since it is wireless. I don't have to worry about the wire that keep getting caught on my cloth. The composition notebook is nice to take notes.
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
My all time favorite for school I needed them for every class I had they were so much neater to have then a regular notebook don't have too worry about being poked by wires or rugged edges and they're small and pretty with the cute colors and marble design
Terri M.
Wauchula , FL
Great for kids as a classroom journal, or even yourself. I'm a lister and I use these all the time, also use them for random thoughts and rantings that I have, that I keep to myself. Great stress relief. I highly recommend.
Dana C.
These notebooks are THE classic back to school must have. We used to use as kids and now our kids use them as well. They are perfect for journaling and stay together for years afterwards.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
It's a great back to school item if you have kids in elementary or middle for high school I recommend notebooks/composition books to have College ruled paper
Dani L.
Get a trendy patterned notebook to write important course notes and assignments. This book keeps everything organized and is very durable!
Destiny T.
Awesome for kids and just to keep notes in, it doesn't tear apart which is a great thing! Great price! Doesn't disappoint!
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
These notebooks are cheap and have a lot of papers and inside is ruler, homework websites and a multiplication chart, etc.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I personally like the Norcom composition notebooks because they're all made here in the United States of America. I like that the notebook has a 100 sheets of wide ruled paper that way I have plenty of room in between each line to write and not have to make my words super tiny and hard to read. And I really like the fact that they're within budget I got my notebook for $0.59 at Walmart and the school supply section and plan on going back to get some more. I like that they have multiple colors in composition notebooks so I can color code four different subjects in school or in my business.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These notebooks are very good for students. They have a class schedule chart in the front, metric unit conversions, a multiplication chart, punctuation and spelling rules in the back and plenty of sheets for taking down notes. I also love the variety of designs they come in, it helps distinguish which book I use for whichever class I'm in so I don't spend too much time searching through my bag in class.
Angel S.
Did anyone else use these in every science class ever?