BY NORCOM

• I loves this always use them for class especially for math class 7 Answers
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
This useto be my favorit notebook #goto but ever since about 2011 they started to become "cheaper" in the quality. You cant really write on both sides anymore becauses you can see thought them. When you tear a paper off its not the perfect edge anymore, you haveto make sure you fold it and tare off pice by pice. Hoping to to completely rip the papper 📝📄📏
But if you want something good for under 50 cents well this brand is a must.
Madeline S.
A good cheaper notebook. The only problem is the cover can get a little flimsy, and when you get to the end of the notebook, the pages don't turn all the way in the spiral. Other than that, I love the paper in this notebook and I would buy one again.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
.25 ¢ notebook for school. Very cheap doesn't last a lifetime but will definitely get me through the school year. It meets all my expectations does the same job as other pricey notebooks. Bought it at Walmart.
Jazmin R.
Denver
Decent notebook for school, lists, journal entries! It's only $1 at Dollar Tree! Large selection of colors and a really good go-to brand if you need some school/office supplies and more!
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Useful for writing down notes in, and easy to organize due to the many colors the notebooks come in; red, yellow, green, dark blue, purple, and black. One for each subject!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Classic college rule notebook! I love when school starts back up and you can buy these notebooks for like 10 cents I always have them around because they are great notebooks and the paper tears out of the rings smoothly you can also buy it in wide rule and I many different colors
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have so many of these little notebooks. I always pick up a big stack when walmart has them on sale for 10 cents. It doesn't get any cheaper than that unless its free... lol. I use them for everything. My kids use them for school, my younger ones love doodling in these and i use them for list and what not.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great notebook. Comes in good variety of colors. High quality, smooth paper that tears out easily. A great price for the product you get. Easy to find in store. We have these in pretty much every color.
Anastasia L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these spirals for keeping my bills organized.  I bought this book at target when they had the back to school time.  It's just a standard spiral and holds up pretty well.  It is a very affordable notebook if your looking for something simple.
Jennifer H.
I'm guilty of buying way too many notebooks. The college rule helps because I don't write big enough for the wide ruled notebooks. I typically buy my notebooks at Walmart although if I see a cute one or one on sale I will not hesitate to buy them wherever I am at. I love this style though for my basic lists and prefer ones with designs for my written work. These work well for making my son practice writing smaller too.
Denise C.
San Diego, CA
I loves this always use them for class especially for math class