BY NORCOM

• I loves this always use them for class especially for mat...8 Answers
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to have a notebook for work to write down information constantly and these are always the ones I purchase, unless it is just an emergency and I can't find these.  They are always super inexpensive and work perfectly.  My daughter has to have spiral notebooks for school and these are usually what I purchase for her as well.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
They Are Nice Note Book To Use For School. I Go To College And These Note Book Are Handy To Use. They Come In Different Colors, So I Use Different Color Note Book To Identify Different Class. The Paper Is Good Quality and Nice! Totally Recommend!
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty good notebook. I always use these notebooks to write notes in. I have them three stars because they get the job done and are super cheap during the Back-To-School sales. I wish the front and back cover weren’t so flimsy though, it would be so much nicer if it was a thicker piece of cardboard so it wouldn’t easily rip.
Madeline S.
A good cheaper notebook. The only problem is the cover can get a little flimsy, and when you get to the end of the notebook, the pages don't turn all the way in the spiral. Other than that, I love the paper in this notebook and I would buy one again.
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Useful for writing down notes in, and easy to organize due to the many colors the notebooks come in; red, yellow, green, dark blue, purple, and black. One for each subject!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have so many of these little notebooks. I always pick up a big stack when walmart has them on sale for 10 cents. It doesn't get any cheaper than that unless its free... lol. I use them for everything. My kids use them for school, my younger ones love doodling in these and i use them for list and what not.
Hanna W.
Whenever i would buy notebooks for school, this always seemed to be the ones i would buy. They're super cheap and they get the job done. It's hard to tear the pages out but i mean if you don't care about that stuff then definitely buy these notebooks. theyre great!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
.25 ¢ notebook for school. Very cheap doesn't last a lifetime but will definitely get me through the school year. It meets all my expectations does the same job as other pricey notebooks. Bought it at Walmart.
Jazmin R.
Trinidad
Decent notebook for school, lists, journal entries! It's only $1 at Dollar Tree! Large selection of colors and a really good go-to brand if you need some school/office supplies and more!
Ashley M.
I love these for school! Very useful to keep all your notes in one place. I love that they have the perfect edge to get clean tear outs when taking papers out of your notebook.
Denise C.
San Diego, CA
I loves this always use them for class especially for math class