BY NOPALINA

Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This product was recommended to me by my nutrionist. It really helped with regulating my bowel movements. I went daily or twice a day each day I took this. Its fiber based and natural so its very healthy for you to consume.
Ellen R.
Camp hill , PA
This helped me stay regular and it tasted great. I needed a lot more fiber in my diet and this was the perfect thing to help!
Rocio Q.
El Monte, CA
I love this product, i use to drink metamucil but i would always feel bloated .I tried nopalina i loved it and i replaced it
Liz S.
Excellent not just for the extra fiber but also cranberry's crazy strong UTI-fighting benefits ūüėć
alejandra g.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
The product is good, the price too and is easy to get it in the store you have to try it
Bianca A.
Really perfect for clearing up urinary tract infections without going to a pesky doctor
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
Great juice I was amazed how it tastes so yummy it's sweet too and helps clean you out
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a great product if you need a little extra fiber and also cranberries are great for fighting UTIs
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Where can i purchase this from i have never heard of them
Aylin A.
Does it actually work?
Kim T.
Will this cleanse your sysytem
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I've heard of nopalina but what does this do? And does it taste decent?
raquel a.