Nootie Daily Spritz uploaded by Shannon H.

BY NOOTIE

Germ Fighting Conditions & Freshens Lightly scented with coconut lime verbena.  Nootie uses an all natural grapefruit seed extract to gently fight germs that are harmful to pets.  Use to condition coat and maintain a fresh scent in between washes. Made with Natural Ingredients. Conditions & Moisturizes. Paraben Free. No Sulfates or Harsh Chemicals. Safe to Use Along with Topical Flea & Tick Products. Not Tested on Animals Environmentally Safe. see more...

BeautyyBy L.
Dallas, TX
Looooooove this, it's great for after your pups bath or if they just came inside from running around outside. It smells really good it'll take away your dogs odor from running around outside during the day!
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
Personally love this stuff! I love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do!
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this every time I give my dog a bath and if he's been playing and getting sweaty. He smells delicious every time. It also lasts for days!
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
My dog hates when I spray her with it but it makes her smell really good when I can't give her a bath this is what I will use
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is so nice! I used to use it on my puppies after their bath! Smells so good
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
I love this stuff. It smells so good. I purchased another brand of doggy perfume at the pet store and it would wear off on my doggies within an hour. This stuff stays on them for at least 2 days... And it smells divine.. I love to snuggle with my doggies when they have this stuff on.. It makes them smell so clean...
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Does this actually work all?