BY NOOSA

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Noosa Yoghurt Tart Cherry 4 pk see more...

Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This was the first Noosa product I purchased, and let me tell you, we are hooked! I love that it has real ingredients. The cherry actually tasted like cheesecake to me. Perfectly creamy and delicious! I wish all the flavors came in the single serve cups.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I love that they started making smaller ones and in 4 packs that way I can send my husband one with his lunch, he loves the tart cherry!
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
So delish! Very good quality yogurt. Not super high in sugar but tastes like dessert!