noosa yoghurt Raspberry

by Noosa

#3 in Yogurt

Raspberries picked at plump perfection are bonza all on their own, but taste even more yum when mixed with our luscious and velvety yoghurt. A little bit tart, a little bit sweet, and a whole lot delicious, raspberry noosa is a dazzling experience.

Are these products only found in certain stores ? I’m in Florida and they really hard to find. Best yogurt ever.
I just tried this yogurt for the first time last week and it was DELICIOUS!! I wish they would add more flavors though♡ but I def will buy it again!
Is this yogurt filling enough to eat as a meal?
Start your review of noosa yoghurt Raspberry!
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
noosa yoghurt Raspberry uploaded by Wendy G.
Purchased at: Target
This delicious noosa yoghurt Raspberry yogurt is my favorite, it is creamy and with true fruit flavor it is my favorite healthy dessert. in my house the whole family loves to eat it
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
noosa yoghurt Raspberry uploaded by Carissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was my first time trying this yogurt. It was light and creamy to eat. Omg, it was so yummy. It didnt taste weird like other yogurts. The texture was smooth and I liked the added raspberry puree in it. Best yogurt I've tried. I think I just found my new favorite yogurt. Very affordable and worth the price.
Faith S.
Centerville, OH
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love it! It’s a big container and the yogurt has good quality ingredients.I wish the box was a little bigger tho. It’s like a Greek yogurt a little thicker
Missy H.
Xenia, OH
We moved to Florida and I seen this product and I said I must try it. Noosa is so dreamy creamy the best yogurt I think that's ever been made
Amber F.
Greenfield, WI
Another strong favorite of mine. It tastes fresh, and smooth. The raspberries are perfectly ripe. I highly recommend this flavor as well as their others.
Brittney P.
Asheville, NC
This yogurt is great. The container is big enough that I can easily grab this and eat it for lunch and not be starving later. It’s not the cheapest but it’s definitely worth the price!
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
noosa yoghurt Raspberry uploaded by Sarika M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I saw this on sale at Smith's and thought it was a good deal as I have tried the other variety of this brand. Its so good. Creamy and smooth. The raspberry is not very sweet and has a great texture. Its a large size too but you can save some for later as the lid closes...but I never really save any. Lol!
Tori T.
Juneau, AK
Yum! This is my fav. It is thick in consistency and it tastes so good. The fruit that is in it is not like regular yogurts. I dont like it having chunks of fruit in it. It just has like a jelee type of fruit in it that you just mix together and enjoy. This might sound weird but it almost tastes like it has a hint of sour cream in it. That's the only way I can think of to explain it. But it doesnt taste weird. It's just the perfect mixture and seriously the best yogurt I've tried. I like almost all of the flavors but raspberry is by far my favorite.
Jessica S.
Aledo, TX
Great yogurt! This is a great price point for this yogurt as well. Definitely plan to continue to purchase!
Jessica S.
Aledo, TX
My kids love this yogurt! We have been purchasing for years and will continue to do so! Great price point for this as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...