noosa yoghurt Plain

by Noosa

How could something so simple, taste so right? Well, it’s plain to see, and to taste. Our plain greek uses farm fresh whole milk yoghurt and 14g of protein to be the cream of the crop that is as good for you as it tastes. What else do you need? Well, maybe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of noosa yoghurt Plain!
Sandi B.
Bensalem, PA
I like any flavor of this brand! I feel is much better than other brands on market. They do now make a less sugar added which really does taste better than other yogurt w that sugar substitute which i detest!
Nidiann B.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
It pairs well with everything! I’m very picky on my yoghurt and it’s not too thick which I love! Definitely would buy again!
Zandra S.
Denver, CO
I usually get the flavored cups but this is probably one of the best yogurts on the market so yummy and healthy.
Melissa S.
Marshfield, WI
Best ever. Every flavor is delish, but this plain one is so versitale. It's so good alone, or mixed with stuff.
Kim S.
Cave Creek, AZ
I cook with this often, substituting it for sour cream or serve it with fresh fruit and granola.
Stacy S.
Williamsburg, OH
Been looking for an incredible, tart yogurt and I’m so thankful I found it! My mom bought me this because she swore it’s the best, and I don’t think she’s wrong. Delicious!
Aurora K.
Saint Louis, MO
Great texture. So smooth and thick. Keeps me full forever. It goes great with a topping of fruit and granola.
Hanna L.
Columbia, MO
My favorite yogurt it is sweet but not over powering it is not as thick as other yogurts but it’s light and yummy. It is also good as a substitute to sour cream. I would always buy this as long as it’s in the store
Alexie C.
Hudson, WI
This is hands down THE BEST yogurt I’ve ever tasted! I don’t know what it is, but of all the yogurt I’ve ever tried this is my favorite
Raisa Amor D.
Another one of my favorite yogurt brands. This one is probably my second favorite cos it tastes great! These can be a little pricey, but I think the quality is there. I also mix this with fruits, honey or even use this to marinate chicken.

Looking for your answer?