BY NOOSA

This blended noosa is the foundation of all foundations. Add toppings-galore, throw it into a parfait, or make the smooth vanilla bean flavor your daily treat. see more...

Melanie A.
this isn’t a regular vanilla yogurt. It’s vanilla BEAN flavor. I’m very picky when it comes to yogurt. I don’t like skin of fruit in my yogurt so that eliminates basically everything besides vanilla flavored yogurts. The noose vanilla bean yogurt gives such a nice flavor that you can’t get w/ just a regular vanilla yogurt. I personally like to add the green wise granola bites so I have a crunch w/ my yogurt. But if you don’t want just a boring “vanilla” yogurt, definitely try this one!
Maura S.
Wiley
Where do I begin? Noosa yogurt is my favorite yogurt. It's smooth and creamy and kinda melts in your mouth. All the flavors are superb, but the vanilla one is just delightful. It has all natural ingredients, including real vanilla bean and nature's natural sweetner, honey. I would definitely recommend this.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love vanilla bean ,and am very picky about yogurt, and I've found this does it for me. I make my kids smoothies with this yogurt and this is my late night snack 😉 so yummy !
Raven M.
The best yogurt I’ve ever had. It was smooth and great the right amount of taste. I couldn’t stop myself from eating the whole container. It is a bit pricey I found mine at Kroger for $5. Kroger’s always has great deals and I glance over whenever I shop there to check the sales.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
The vanilla bean flavor is amazing! I could eat this stuff by the gallon easily! If you’ve been on the fence about trying it’s definitely worth it!!!
Crystal A.
Springfield, MO
Yum. Yum. Yum. What's better than yogurt that tastes like cheesecake? I don't like yogurt, but I love Noosa. They also have great customer service.