noosa yoghurt Lemon

by Noosa

When life gave us lemons, we mixed them with our unique, velvety yoghurt. the smooth, silky, and perfectly tart lemon curd is a ray of sunshine at the bottom of every lemon noosa tub.

Has anyone tried this flavor yet? I love Noosa,by have yet to try this flavor because I’m afraid it may be too lemony flavored.
How tart is this? Does it taste like lemon or a candies lemon?
Does anyone think this flavor is too sour?
Start your review of noosa yoghurt Lemon!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Mirla G.
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This yogurt is good, very tasty, smooth, melts in your mouth. The only problem it has is that it is extremely sweet. Contains 35 grams of sugar, not suitable for diabetics. I would not buy it again as I am diabetic. But I can't deny that if it weren't for the sugar I'd never stop eating it.
Lauren J.
Fort Worth, TX
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Lauren J.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite yogurt đź’™ I love adding blueberries to the lemon noosa for breakfast or a refreshing snack throughout the day! I also love the containers they come in! I wash and save them to use later!
Addison S.
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Addison S.
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Safeway
Not super lemony but I enjoy the tartness and creaminess of the yogurt itself. Also higher in sugar compared to most other yogurt brands but I am ok with this in moderation. I wish they offered a key lime version. Lovey key lime. Recommended if you like a sweet, creamy yogurt with a mild lemon flavor.
Hailey C.
Marina, CA
10/10 highly recommend this yogurt. It has a great creamy texture and holds a ton of flavor. The lemon is my absolute favorite of them all! If you like sweet and tart mixed together these are perfect for you. Even my two year old enjoys it!
Jessika W.
Battle Ground
I love these! I recently discovered these and now I'm hooked! They have so many unique flavors and I can't wait to try them all. I love the thick consistency and how sweet they all taste. Highly recommend trying these if you haven't yet.
Bailey B.
Farmington
This yogurt is so rich and creamy! The portion size is huge, I cannot finish the whole thing in one sitting. The lemon part of the yogurt tastes just like fresh lemon curd. This yogurt is like a party in your mouth!! Totally worth the price.
Cora S.
Saint Louis, MO
This brand of Yogurt is my absolute favorite. Of all the different brands of yogurt I have tried; this is the smoothst, creamiest yogurt I have ever eaten. I purchase this at Target, Dierbergs, Schnucks and Fresh Thyme. I would highly recommend this yogurt to anyone and everyone!!
Karin S.
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Karin S.
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Karin S.
Purchased at: Instacart
My favorite yogurt!! I also love the vanilla! This is so good when it’s gone I want another one really bad. It’s seriously the best yogurt I have ever had. It is a little bit over priced but it’s so worth it.
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite yogurts. I absolutely love lemon yogurt. It’s so thick and delicious. Highly recommend.
Natalie B.
Holly Ridge, NC
noosa yoghurt Lemon uploaded by Natalie B.
Noosa is a must have in our house! There isn’t a flavor we don’t like. A perfect go-to for snacking, lite dessert or morning breakfast add-on