noosa yoghurt honey

by Noosa

It’s easy to comb through a tub of the lightly-sweetened deliciousness that is honey noosa. our tart and creamy yoghurt, paired with a touch of the golden stuff, is the tasty foundation to all of our fruit flavors and will make anyone a bee-liever.

Has anyone else tried Noosa? If so what are some great flavors to try other than honey? [product:noosa-gluten-free-honey-yoghurt]
Do these yogurts have that chunky texture or is it smooth?
Is this good? Does it taste like the regular yogurt? I'm interested in trying it just don't want to waste if it's not good.
Start your review of noosa yoghurt honey!
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
noosa yoghurt honey uploaded by Melissa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. It's hard to find in my local store, but its delicious. The honey seems to cut that yogurt twangy after taste. It's a bit pricy when I can find it but I dont mind paying it when I do. I will buy again.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Had this for the first time in 2016 same time last year. sooooooooo gooooooooooood! I woould buy this any day of the year, well, maybe not everyday but... I told literelly everyone I talked to about it and some say the same. Soooooooooo Gooooood!!!
Crystal S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Amazing in a flavors. Great for a nighttime snack if you're craving healthy or have a sweet tooth. Coconut is my favorite flavor.
jean M.
I first had this on an International flight to Ireland. It blew me away. It is the closest tasting to my grandmothers homemade yogurt that I have ever found. It is simply delicious!! Light, not too sweet but never bitter. Just perfection!!
crystal J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
2,241 reviews
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
For the last few months I've been trying to be healthy and look for healthier things to eat I noticed that regular yogurt have a lot of sugar this product is yummy and has less sugar it's gluten free you should definitely try this
Laurann M.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Noosa is different from your typical yogurt - the texture is thicker and creamier and it is rich and luxurious tasting. I buy it all the time. This is one of my favorite flavors. Since there is a recloseable lid on this size, I eat a little at a time and make it last 2-3 servings.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite flavor of Noosa. It adds just the right amount of sweetness. I love how smooth the texture in. I love the containers and reuse them often. These can be expensive but they often run a sale on them at the grocery stores.
Sandy S.
Indianapolis, IN
noosa yoghurt honey uploaded by Sandy S.
I was skeptical as it looked like it would just be a rather bland tasting yoghurt but WOW- it’s the most decadent tasting I have ever tasted. I just wanted to try a mild bland flavor first, so opted for this honey variety. This was like a sinful dessert! My 9 year old picky eater who ONLY likes blueberry Greek yogurt, walked by several times for a taste test of her own and eventually snuck into fridge to grab her own container! I like the container, it’s safety sealed and also has a lid so if for some small chance you don’t finish, you can pop lid back on and place in fridge for later! The consistency reminds me of a cross between cheese cake filling before its baked and thick sour cream! Noosa We are so happy to have you in our fridge and can’t wait to try the other varieties!! It’s even doggie approved!
Jessica S.
Aledo, TX
My kids love this yogurt and also love to add granola to it. We have been purchasing this yogurt for years!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mel G.