Noosa Strawberry Rhubarb Yoghurt

by Noosa

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.

Does this yogurt have any artificial sweeteners? Does it have any funny after taste?
Thoughts on how these taste?
Are you supposed to stir these?
Start your review of Noosa Strawberry Rhubarb Yoghurt!
5 days agoHouston , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I’m not a yogurt person at all, but this yogurt totally changed my life. It is so good. It taste so good. It's nice and creamy. It's not as bitter like some yogurts. Just the right amount of fruit. I would recommend this product. One of the best yogurts I've tried. The only yogurt I will ever eat again.
3 months agoBoise, ID
I am currently working my way through every yogurt in my local grocery store to find my favorite. Noosa is in the top 10...probably ranking number 6. Don't get me wrong, this yogurt is Ah-maz-ing! It was just a lot higher in carbs and sugar then the top 5. The consistency of the yogurt is thick and creamy and definitely feels decadent. I got the strawberry rhubarb flavor with the fruit at the bottom. Before I stirred everything together I tasted the plain yogurt. To me it tasted like homemade cheesecake! Not too sweet and SO creamy! After stirring the flavors blended nicely and didn't taste fake. It was a treat...a treat I can't afford to eat very often with the 34g of carbs and 30g of sugar. I am going to try the plain version to compare because Noosa deserves to be in the top 5 if I can justify eating it more than a couple times a month!
2 years agoAustin , TX
These are my absolute favorite! Tastes really really good and does not have a weird after taste or artificial taste to me. Also does not cost the tongue. Not sure how to explain that but some yoghurts do that and I do not like it at all. But this is my favorite and my kiddos have started to like these more and more with each new flavor I buy. Just wish was not so expensive. Don't get me wrong they are very good but when you are on a budget.
2 years agoClifton Park
This is probably the best yogurt I’ve ever tried in my entire life! It is so creamy and sweet. The packaging is cute and they have cute little quotes when you lift open the lid. It’s not expensive at all. One tub is $2.00 at Target which is a really good deal for the quality of the yogurt. I love it that it has fruit at the bottom. It’s a quick on the go snack. I will probably buy this again this week. Such a good product! No complaints here!
2 years agoCincinnati, OH
This yogurt brand is absolutely, hands down, by far, the absolute best yogurt I have ever had. I used to be a major connoisseur of a different major brand however they took that one off the shelf and with that I stopped eating as much yogurt. My sister gave me a container of this brand, Noosa Yoghurt, and the very first Spoonful I had literally made me so happy. I have finally found a yogurt that I like better than I even liked the old major brand. Noosa Yoghurt is one of my favorite foods now.
7 months ago
This is my new top favorite yogurt. I love this stuff. My whole family loves it. It's made with whole milk and has fruit at the bottom that sweetens it up, but not too much. This stuff has a lot of protein for yogurt and my husband likes that. Plus it's great to have for a snack!!
9 months ago
Love the texture, taste and portion of yogurt. I wish there was a recipe without gelatin! Fairly healthy given The sugar content but I let that slide for the protein content. Love all of the flavors I’ve tried and will buy when it’s on sale.
7 months ago
So yummy, and best part is that it's natural. Low sugar, tastes like something I could make at home. Noosa is a little expensive so I only get one or two flavors at at time
2 years agoDickson City, PA
This might now be one of my absolute favorite yogurts of all time! I frequently go through phases with yogurt, especially when I get sick of the thick texture of greek yogurt, or the same.exact.flavors. over and over again with fruit yogurts no matter what brand you buy. This yogurt just feels different to me, and in such a good way! The flavor is still sweet and fruity, but tastes like no flavor I've tried before, and I think that has to do with the rhubarb. Plus, the yogurt texture, OMG. It is SO creamy, smooth, and delicately delicious, that I actually enjoy eating it and am never grossed out by the consistency like I often am with other yogurts (and believe me, I've tried tons of other brands and types!). It is a little bit on the pricier side, but I honestly think it is so worth it because everything about it is just perfect.
3 years agoMc Farland, WI
I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...