Noosa Honey Yoghurt 8 oz uploaded by andrius m.Noosa Honey Yoghurt 8 oz uploaded by Tina G.

BY NOOSA

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Noosa honey yoghurt 8 oz see more...

Elizabeth O.
Delicious yogurt! Very creamy and thick without the tartness of greek-style yogurt. Lots of fantastic flavors, really the favorite brand in my house. The kroger near me sometimes has this brand on manager's special and we always snap them up when we find them!

The honey flavor is nice, though not our favorite. For the price we usually like to get a less common flavor.
Gretchen W.
Sandston, VA
The best! Delicious, rich, creamy yogurt. I love the honey and blueberry flavors. My only complaint is that I wish there were single serving containers sold individually.
Brenna M.
Okay, first off- NOOSA is my FAVORITE yogurt! It's SO thick, creamy and delicious. My boyfriend says "this is like eating dessert." HOWEVER, this is not my favorite flavor. It doesn't have the honey at the bottom of the container the way the fruit is on the bottom of the other flavors.
Kathryn A.
Dillon, SC
This yoghurt is so good! A friend introduced me to noosa and I am so glad she did.  I love all of their flavors. I find this yoghurt very creamy compaired to other yoghurts.  I wish they would sell it to more stores because I have a hard time finding a lot of the flavors.
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I love this yogurt! I have one on my break at work almost every day. It's filling and tastes delicious. Normally I only eat greek yogurt because of the formula but this particular yogurt is not as thin and runny as normal yogurt so I can actually stomach this. I highly recommend this yogurt (and the blueberry one too!)
Although Noosa is the BEST yogurt on the market... I feel like the Honey one isn't sweet enough for me... I had to add more honey as it was very very sour tasting, and it wasn't past the expiration as I triple checked and had my husband check too just in case. But it was edible.
influ z.
This is my favorite yogurt. It's so creamy. I like honey flavor best, because the yogurt itself is so creamy that I don't want to eat with any fruit in it.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This is by far my favorite yogurt flavor from Noosa!! I usually add berries to it!! Perfect balance of tart and sweetness!!
Jordan B.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Target
This is seriously the best yogurt I've ever had. It is just the right thickness and sweetness and it is so smooth!
Elizabeth M.
slidell , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best taste of all the flavors. Im not a fan of fruit in my yogurt. The honey taste is just enough and not too sweet