BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tara L.
Love this yogurt! I prefer eating them as desserts because it’s a pretty rich yogurt. It’s very thick and creamy! Love the strawberry rhubarb jam - so delicious! It’s a healthy snack and I would highly recommend to others.
Tara L.
Moods is a great yogurt brand! It’s very creamy and it could even pass for a dessert yogurt. This strawberry rhubarb flavor is delicious and one of my favorites. Would highly recommend the brand to others!
Sophia A.
I eat yogurt at least 4 times a week and Noosa is one of my favorite brands. At first, I was skeptical of this flavor because it sounds strange, but it is delicious. The fruit in the yogurt is very good and the yogurt itself is a good texture. I love all the different flavors.
Joy H.
Noosa is delicious! I love that it is tart, and not sour like a lot of yogurts. I love most of the flavors and you can find a lot of special flavors as well! The yogurt is SO creamy. It's like a dessert. I like to buy the smaller containers as the larger ones are pretty high in calories. The small cups are pretty filling and can serve as a healthy snack.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
My toddler and I enjoy yogurt together almost every morning.  This one is, by far, her favorite flavor.  I've been a fan of Noosa for a while, the yogurt is creamy and the fruit always tastes like real fruit, not just sugar or jelly.  The 8 oz container is a huge portion, so it's perfect for us to share.  When I'm alone, I'm thankful it comes with a lid, so it doesnt have to be a single portion.  The strawberry rhubarb is extra delish because it has that addictive tartness from the rhubarb.  We stock up every time it goes on sale at our favorite markets!
Erika G.
This yogurt is so rich and creamy. The strawberry rhubarb flavor is really delicious! It's great for breakfast or a quick snack.
Tessa B.
Reno, NV
Mmmm. These taste more like little cheesecakes to me. This is by far my favorite yogurt! A little pricey but worth it even if for just a treat once in a while.
Catherine M.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! It’s so unique with its strawberry rhubarb combination. I love that it’s creamier than other brands and is available at Publix, Target, and Walmart. I would recommend this to others.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yogurt. It is so creamy. It tastes amazing. It is more expensive than some other brands, but Noosa is definitely worth it!
Brenna M.
I was really surprised by this. I didn't know I was going to like rhubarb but it tastes like a mild strawberry flavor and the fruit is only on the bottom. The yogurt is perfectly sweetened and super thick- just the way we all like it! I have to hide this from my boyfriend- so good!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?