BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Noosa is the BEST yogurt out there. I don't actually like yogurt but I LOVE noosa. I'm starting to try the new flavors they have too. Like the orange and ginger. Yummy
Laura M.
Bristol, GA
Before I only ate Yoplait. After moving to Colorado from a small southern town I noticed everyone up there ate noosa. I decided to give it a whirl and never looked back! The flavors are superb on top of leaving you full and satisfied!
Sarah M.
This is easily my favorite yogurt on the market. It tastes like a rich, creamy dessert. Noosa is like a vacation in my mouth. The fruit chunks are discernible (I hate tasting mashed up fruit flavored mush). Best brand out there!
Brittany N.
I love the resealable lid on Moods yogurt. I don't feel rushed or like I'm wasting something. The strawberry rhubarb has an excellent flavor.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
These are my absolute favorite! Tastes really really good and does not have a weird after taste or artificial taste to me. Also does not cost the tongue. Not sure how to explain that but some yoghurts do that and I do not like it at all. But this is my favorite and my kiddos have started to like these more and more with each new flavor I buy. Just wish was not so expensive. Don't get me wrong they are very good but when you are on a budget.
Audrey K.
I liked it ok.
I did not love it.
This was my first--and probably last--time buying this stuff. It had an after-hint of spice which was probably supposed to be the rhubarb. The strawberry was indecipherable.
Creamy, thick, filling, low calorie, and pleasant aroma/packaging. Those are the nice things I can say about it.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This yogurt brand is absolutely, hands down, by far, the absolute best yogurt I have ever had. I used to be a major connoisseur of a different major brand however they took that one off the shelf and with that I stopped eating as much yogurt. My sister gave me a container of this brand, Noosa Yoghurt, and the very first Spoonful I had literally made me so happy. I have finally found a yogurt that I like better than I even liked the old major brand. Noosa Yoghurt is one of my favorite foods now.
Nanci M.
Wofford Heights
I recently tried this product around a year ago. My favourite yoghurt. I don't buy any other brand......
Rebecca P.
One of the absoute best tasting yogurts I've ever had! Super rich and creamy and absolutely delicious!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This is probably the best yogurt I’ve ever tried in my entire life! It is so creamy and sweet. The packaging is cute and they have cute little quotes when you lift open the lid. It’s not expensive at all. One tub is $2.00 at Target which is a really good deal for the quality of the yogurt. I love it that it has fruit at the bottom. It’s a quick on the go snack. I will probably buy this again this week. Such a good product! No complaints here!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?