BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
I literally just tried one and had to come review it to tell y’all “TRY IT, YOU MUST”. I purchased mine from Costco a little pricy but let me tell you very well worth it. Super creamy and tasty. Very rich you don’t want it to end. I’m in love, I am hooked. Here’s a picture lol i should have taken the pic before but I couldn’t stop myself after the first bite!
vianka m.
ocala
its really good i love using it also mu kids love it 100% recomended try it our cant wait to buy an new flavor
Audrey K.
I liked it ok.
I did not love it.
This was my first--and probably last--time buying this stuff. It had an after-hint of spice which was probably supposed to be the rhubarb. The strawberry was indecipherable.
Creamy, thick, filling, low calorie, and pleasant aroma/packaging. Those are the nice things I can say about it.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I eat yogurt regularly and this is amazing!The strawberry rhubarb pair perfectly!You can't tell its Gluten free!Wish it were cheaper!
Shabana I.
Taste great but too much sugar in this to call it healthy. I would highly recommend people look at sugar content on things they think are healthy... it's like drinking soda...
Erin B.
OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Strawberry Rhubarb is another top favorite of mine, this one and raspberry are close rank for #1.  Noosa is a thicker yogurt with delicious fruity bits.  I get these at Safeway, they are usually on sale, or I have a coupon for them for a good deal.
Danielle S.
Greenville
I love this so much! Strawberry rhubarb is one of my favorite kinds of pies, so I was very excited when I discovered this yogurt.
Sarah L.
So I'm completely not a yogurt person at all but I'm obsessed with this flavor and brand! It's really thick and has actual fruit in it. The strawberry rhubarb has the perfect amount of sweetness and tart that I love. I just wish there wasn't so much sugar per serving! Makes it a bit more of a dessert than a healthy treat
Ginny R.
Noosa yoghurt has ruined all other yogurt for me. The flavor is SO delicious and creamy and packed full of actual flavor. Strawberry Rhubarb is good, caramel is amazing, and if you can track down the chili-mango or pumpkin flavors, you will not be disappointed. Its a little pricey, but worth it for the quality.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?