BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
Maizy S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The plain yogurt alone is delicious and has a perfect balance of sweet and sour. When paired with the tanginess of the strawberry rhubarb, it comes together nicely. The texture of the rhubarb is in tact, and it gives the fruit part a unique flavor- not just strawberry.
Amber F.
Asheville
Noosa Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt is one of the most addicting snacks! I love stocking my fridge with Noosa flavors, but the Strawberry Rhubarb is up there as one of my favorites. The combination of the strawberry and rhubarb in the deliciously creamy yoghurt give you a perfectly balanced snack that can quench any sweet tooth. I would 100% recommend this.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
This yogurt is magnificent!...so creamy and smooth. I often eat it for a breakfast on the go and the ample portion usually keeps me full until lunch. This is something even the super high protein greek yogurts don't manage. I imagine it has something to do with fat content of the whole milk. I can't imagine switching to any other yogurt brand any time soon.
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI
I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
Catherine H.
Super creamy and thick! Absolutely wonderful flavor! Only downfall is the price. ūüėē Very high is sugar so probably not good for diets
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Strawberry Rhubarb is another top favorite of mine, this one and raspberry are close rank for #1.  Noosa is a thicker yogurt with delicious fruity bits.  I get these at Safeway, they are usually on sale, or I have a coupon for them for a good deal.
Shahna S.
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but I could eat Noosa yogurt for every meal. All the flavors I've had are amazing but I love the strawberry rhubarb!
Jackie G.
I'm reacting to the fact that someone put "gluten-free" into the title of a yogurt. People, no yogurt should ever contain gluten. I would avoid this product simply because it's a marketing tool to say "gluten free" on a dairy product!
Heather Z.
Concord, Nh
I don't typically like yogurt, but I'm aware of the health benefits! I bought this yogurt just to try because of the flavor... It's amazing!!! I almost forget I'm eating yogurt. I was not disappointed at all!!!! I buy it all the time now and love all of the flavors, but strawberry rhubarb is definitely my favorite!!!
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?