BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Strawberry Rhubarb is another top favorite of mine, this one and raspberry are close rank for #1.  Noosa is a thicker yogurt with delicious fruity bits.  I get these at Safeway, they are usually on sale, or I have a coupon for them for a good deal.
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI
I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
Catherine H.
Super creamy and thick! Absolutely wonderful flavor! Only downfall is the price. ūüėē Very high is sugar so probably not good for diets
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My new favorite snack addiction. I am on a limited gluten free diet and I love this perfectly paired with strawberries and makes the perfect dip
ana d.
Tampa, FL
Seriously the best yogurt I've ever had! I can even eat it without mixing in the fruit, it's delicious! Currently eating one and thought I'd share how great they are since I've been getting some every shopping trip for the past month lol
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I'm not sure what makes it so darn delicious, but it is. It's super creamy and sweet. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite flavor, but honestly I haven't tried a Noosa flavor I didn't like. I highly recommend it! You can go to the Noosa website and find a link to a coupon at the very bottom right of the page.
Erin B.
OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
Mary E.
YUMMM this is seriously delicious! You can definitely tell when you first taste it that it is a high quality yogurt (which is reflected in the price you pay for it) I love the rich, creamy flavor and how much it fills me up :) I usually only eat 1/2 of the yogurt because it's pretty rich. I really wish that they would offer this brand in a light version so I wouldn't feel so guilty eating yogurt!
Jane B.
I love Noosa yogurt, I have turned on so many people to this brand! The only con is that of course it is more expensive than other yogurts, but it does have two servings in a container instead of one. Strawberry Rhubarb is my third favorite flavor, after coconut and pumpkin !
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?