BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber F.
Asheville
Noosa Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt is one of the most addicting snacks! I love stocking my fridge with Noosa flavors, but the Strawberry Rhubarb is up there as one of my favorites. The combination of the strawberry and rhubarb in the deliciously creamy yoghurt give you a perfectly balanced snack that can quench any sweet tooth. I would 100% recommend this.
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
This is my favorite tasting yogurt, it is so smooth and not too sweet, all the flavors are amazing, strawberry rhubarb being one of my favorites. I usually split it into 2 servings which is easy because you can put the lid back on
Maizy S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The plain yogurt alone is delicious and has a perfect balance of sweet and sour. When paired with the tanginess of the strawberry rhubarb, it comes together nicely. The texture of the rhubarb is in tact, and it gives the fruit part a unique flavor- not just strawberry.
Joanne H.
This yogurt is delicious! I love strawberry rhubarb and this didn't disappoint! It's sweet, a little tart, and nice and creamy.
Kay L.
Love this yogurt! I prefer eating them as desserts because it’s a pretty rich yogurt. It’s very thick and creamy! Love the strawberry rhubarb jam - so delicious! It’s a healthy snack and I would highly recommend to others.
Gina L.
Moods is a great yogurt brand! It’s very creamy and it could even pass for a dessert yogurt. This strawberry rhubarb flavor is delicious and one of my favorites. Would highly recommend the brand to others!
Sophia A.
I eat yogurt at least 4 times a week and Noosa is one of my favorite brands. At first, I was skeptical of this flavor because it sounds strange, but it is delicious. The fruit in the yogurt is very good and the yogurt itself is a good texture. I love all the different flavors.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
My toddler and I enjoy yogurt together almost every morning.  This one is, by far, her favorite flavor.  I've been a fan of Noosa for a while, the yogurt is creamy and the fruit always tastes like real fruit, not just sugar or jelly.  The 8 oz container is a huge portion, so it's perfect for us to share.  When I'm alone, I'm thankful it comes with a lid, so it doesnt have to be a single portion.  The strawberry rhubarb is extra delish because it has that addictive tartness from the rhubarb.  We stock up every time it goes on sale at our favorite markets!
Erika G.
This yogurt is so rich and creamy. The strawberry rhubarb flavor is really delicious! It's great for breakfast or a quick snack.
Tessa B.
Reno, NV
Mmmm. These taste more like little cheesecakes to me. This is by far my favorite yogurt! A little pricey but worth it even if for just a treat once in a while.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?