BY NOOSA #3 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Catherine M.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! It’s so unique with its strawberry rhubarb combination. I love that it’s creamier than other brands and is available at Publix, Target, and Walmart. I would recommend this to others.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yogurt. It is so creamy. It tastes amazing. It is more expensive than some other brands, but Noosa is definitely worth it!
Brenna M.
I was really surprised by this. I didn't know I was going to like rhubarb but it tastes like a mild strawberry flavor and the fruit is only on the bottom. The yogurt is perfectly sweetened and super thick- just the way we all like it! I have to hide this from my boyfriend- so good!
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Noosa is the BEST yogurt out there. I don't actually like yogurt but I LOVE noosa. I'm starting to try the new flavors they have too. Like the orange and ginger. Yummy
Laura M.
Bristol, GA
Before I only ate Yoplait. After moving to Colorado from a small southern town I noticed everyone up there ate noosa. I decided to give it a whirl and never looked back! The flavors are superb on top of leaving you full and satisfied!
Sarah M.
This is easily my favorite yogurt on the market. It tastes like a rich, creamy dessert. Noosa is like a vacation in my mouth. The fruit chunks are discernible (I hate tasting mashed up fruit flavored mush). Best brand out there!
Brittany N.
I love the resealable lid on Moods yogurt. I don't feel rushed or like I'm wasting something. The strawberry rhubarb has an excellent flavor.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
These are my absolute favorite! Tastes really really good and does not have a weird after taste or artificial taste to me. Also does not cost the tongue. Not sure how to explain that but some yoghurts do that and I do not like it at all. But this is my favorite and my kiddos have started to like these more and more with each new flavor I buy. Just wish was not so expensive. Don't get me wrong they are very good but when you are on a budget.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This yogurt brand is absolutely, hands down, by far, the absolute best yogurt I have ever had. I used to be a major connoisseur of a different major brand however they took that one off the shelf and with that I stopped eating as much yogurt. My sister gave me a container of this brand, Noosa Yoghurt, and the very first Spoonful I had literally made me so happy. I have finally found a yogurt that I like better than I even liked the old major brand. Noosa Yoghurt is one of my favorite foods now.
Nanci M.
Wofford Heights
I recently tried this product around a year ago. My favourite yoghurt. I don't buy any other brand......
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?