BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
Justine D.
This is the best yogurt ever! It is rich, creamy, and tastes like rhubarb pie! I have to save my calories because this is the best dessert and satisfied my sweet tooth.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
Seriously the best yogurt ever. So creamy. Strawberry Rhubarb is the best flavor. I typically don't like yogurt, but this is like nothing you've ever experienced.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I got a free coupon for this yoghurt so decided to try it. Glad I got it for free, would be disappointed if I had to pay for it. It tasted sour, not tasty at all. It was ok for a smoothie, though.
Mark L.
Delicious, and fairly healthy! One major drawback is price, so I recommend shopping around to find the cheapest price. Otherwise, this makes an amazing snack, or supplement to a meal.
Tessa B.
Reno, NV
Mmmm. These taste more like little cheesecakes to me. This is by far my favorite yogurt! A little pricey but worth it even if for just a treat once in a while.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Enjoyable! Nice texture and flavor, not too sweet or sour. Creamy and rich fresh yogurt. I got it at Target stores for $1.89. This is one of my favorite brands
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Pretty good! Filling and sweet-- my favorite snack before a long shift at work! I don't know if it's my favorite flavor of this variety, but I still like it!
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Got a sample of this from a street PR team in Manhattan. I love how tart it is, perfectly balanced with the flavor of the yogurt. Will definitely repurchase.
Shajeeah M.
Scottdale, GA
Omg this is thw best darn yogurt i ever had! And I'm not even a yogurt lover. But this is such a rich taste. It's So good. You can go wrong wit this yogurt
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
We LOVE Noosa! This is a favorite snack for everyone in our house. When we notice a new flavor its always exciting to see which one of us grabs it first.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?