BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marisa M.
This is my favorite yogurt. The sweet strawberry with the tart rhubarb is divine. Just don't forget to stir it up! It is my dessert for breakfast :)
Shahna S.
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but I could eat Noosa yogurt for every meal. All the flavors I've had are amazing but I love the strawberry rhubarb!
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
This is by far, my favorite yoghurt! It has such an incredible flavor and is so creamy and delicious. It's almost like a dessert but good for you.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yogurt. It is so creamy. It tastes amazing. It is more expensive than some other brands, but Noosa is definitely worth it!
B R.
This tastes exactly like strawberry rhubarb pie! I was skeptical at first to try this brand given its price but I finally gave in. So glad I did.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My new favorite snack addiction. I am on a limited gluten free diet and I love this perfectly paired with strawberries and makes the perfect dip
Brittany N.
I love the resealable lid on Moods yogurt. I don't feel rushed or like I'm wasting something. The strawberry rhubarb has an excellent flavor.
Heidi B.
This flavor is good. The rhubarb makes it nice and tart. It really doesn't taste much like strawberry though. Raspberry is still my favorite!
tina b.
McHenry , IL
my new favorite yogurt. super rich and creamy flavor. all natural without any junk.
is a little pricey so i usually wait until it's on sale.
Kallee P.
Yogurt has never been my favorites, however recently I've been curious to expand my horizons on foods. This item is absolutely DELICIOUS.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?