BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney K.
Jackson
Hands down my favorite yogurt. If you haven't tried this you need to!! I love every flavor and it's not a terrible option when it comes to eating clean.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
These don't taste like yogurt. They taste a thousand times better! I actually eat them for dessert and they come in a smaller size so I don't feel greedy.
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
We LOVE Noosa! This is a favorite snack for everyone in our house. When we notice a new flavor its always exciting to see which one of us grabs it first.
maria d.
Omg so so so good. This is one of my favorite bands and the rhubarb is my favorite flavor. Wish the cops were a bit smaller though. I never finish it.
Marisa M.
This is my favorite yogurt. The sweet strawberry with the tart rhubarb is divine. Just don't forget to stir it up! It is my dessert for breakfast :)
Shahna S.
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but I could eat Noosa yogurt for every meal. All the flavors I've had are amazing but I love the strawberry rhubarb!
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
This is by far, my favorite yoghurt! It has such an incredible flavor and is so creamy and delicious. It's almost like a dessert but good for you.
B R.
This tastes exactly like strawberry rhubarb pie! I was skeptical at first to try this brand given its price but I finally gave in. So glad I did.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My new favorite snack addiction. I am on a limited gluten free diet and I love this perfectly paired with strawberries and makes the perfect dip
Brittany N.
I love the resealable lid on Moods yogurt. I don't feel rushed or like I'm wasting something. The strawberry rhubarb has an excellent flavor.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?