BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
Sam C.
By far the best yogurt I have tasted in a long time, it has plain yogurt on top and the flavor is on the bottom so mix it up well before you start eating it, I completely recommend this it's totally worth the money.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. I've tried a couple of flavors so far and the Strawberry Rhubarb is my favorite. It does have more calories/fat then other yogurts, but I feel like it keeps me fuller than the others.
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This yogurt is great. It honestly tastes a bit like cheesecake, but lighter and not as sweet. The strawberry rhubarb jam that you swirl in is delicious. The blueberry and coconut flavors are also great.
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
This has to be my all-time fave yogurt! It's like sweet, rich and creamy, then the rhubarb is like a kick on your tongue, delicious flavor combo! #alltimefave #mycultclassics
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is very good. Seems to be sweeter than greek yogurt, but it's a good choice if you want yogurt more as a treat than a meal. The container is also practical, and gives the impression of being clean
Karleigh C.
I bought this once at a health food store on a road trip. I can't remember where I found it but I absolutely loved this yogurt!! If you like strawberry and rhubarb this is definitely worth a try!!!
Blake S.
Love these things. They are by far one of my most favorite Greek yogurt brands by far. They taste so good and last a little bit too. Would definitely recommend this to people who love Greek yogurt!
Jess G.
Stevens Point, WI
My absolute favorite snack/dessert. I usually eat plain yogurt but I save this one for those moments when I just need something sweet. I would much rather have this than a piece of cake or pie!
Angel S.
noosa yoghurt is always delicious and creamy. too bad the sugar content is high. it's great for an occasional treat. this flavor is basically strawberry in my opinion
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?