Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Erin B.
Erin B.

OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI

I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
maria d.
maria d.

Omg so so so good. This is one of my favorite bands and the rhubarb is my favorite flavor. Wish the cops were a bit smaller though. I never finish it.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

Noosa yoghurt is by far the best yogurt I had ever tasted. I love the sweetness and smoothness.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This yogurt has a different sweetness and texture than others. It's such a great treat. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite and I'm normally not a fan of strawberry flavored things. For me, this is totally a dessert or indulgent snack. It's so rich and satisfy but it's not heavy like greek yogurts.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Chandler, AZ

This is one of my favorite flavors! Noosa is so rich and delicious. It's the best yogurt!
Ceylan Y.
Ceylan Y.

One of mg favorite yoghurts very satisfying soo sweet not sour at. all love themmm
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now