Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by James T.Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by ana d.Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by Summer B.See all 5 photos

BY NOOSA #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts ...No you taste the strawberry more 2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything s...No! But I will try special K c... 5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt...I found it in vons 5 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
Seriously the best yogurt ever. So creamy. Strawberry Rhubarb is the best flavor. I typically don't like yogurt, but this is like nothing you've ever experienced.
Margie G.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. I've tried a couple of flavors so far and the Strawberry Rhubarb is my favorite. It does have more calories/fat then other yogurts, but I feel like it keeps me fuller than the others.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
I bought this once at a health food store on a road trip. I can't remember where I found it but I absolutely loved this yogurt!! If you like strawberry and rhubarb this is definitely worth a try!!!
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
This is the best Noosa yoghurt I've had thus far! I hope they put out more flavors soon!! They creamy, sweet and smell amazing!
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
This is without a doubt the best yogurt that I have ever tried in my life. I try to tell myself that I will eat just half because they are so large (and a bit pricey at $2.50 each) but my resolve crumbles every time and my 1 year old is lucky if I share a few bites. It's like a cream cheese Greek yogurt combo with real fruit. So creamy, sweet and delicious :)
Mark L.
Mark L.
Delicious, and fairly healthy! One major drawback is price, so I recommend shopping around to find the cheapest price. Otherwise, this makes an amazing snack, or supplement to a meal.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA
I love this yogurt. It is not as tart as other yogurts (Greek or otherwise). The flavor is also unique and not found in other brands. Lastly- this yogurt doesn't separate or settle (no unappealing fluid to greet you when you remove the lid). It's definitely pricier- so I only get this brand when it's on sale.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Great taste, smooth, creamy, and not too tart! The container is marked as 1 serving, but I divide it into 2 servings.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite flavors! Noosa is so rich and delicious. It's the best yogurt!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This yogurt has a different sweetness and texture than others. It's such a great treat. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite and I'm normally not a fan of strawberry flavored things. For me, this is totally a dessert or indulgent snack. It's so rich and satisfy but it's not heavy like greek yogurts.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.