Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Mark L.
Mark L.

Delicious, and fairly healthy! One major drawback is price, so I recommend shopping around to find the cheapest price. Otherwise, this makes an amazing snack, or supplement to a meal.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA

I love this yogurt. It is not as tart as other yogurts (Greek or otherwise). The flavor is also unique and not found in other brands. Lastly- this yogurt doesn't separate or settle (no unappealing fluid to greet you when you remove the lid). It's definitely pricier- so I only get this brand when it's on sale.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME

Great taste, smooth, creamy, and not too tart! The container is marked as 1 serving, but I divide it into 2 servings.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Chandler, AZ

This is one of my favorite flavors! Noosa is so rich and delicious. It's the best yogurt!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This yogurt has a different sweetness and texture than others. It's such a great treat. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite and I'm normally not a fan of strawberry flavored things. For me, this is totally a dessert or indulgent snack. It's so rich and satisfy but it's not heavy like greek yogurts.
Montrose, PA

This is the best, creamiest yogurt I've ever had! If you like greek yogurt then you'll love noosa!
maria d.
maria d.

Omg so so so good. This is one of my favorite bands and the rhubarb is my favorite flavor. Wish the cops were a bit smaller though. I never finish it.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

Noosa yoghurt is by far the best yogurt I had ever tasted. I love the sweetness and smoothness.
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX

Seriously the best yogurt ever. So creamy. Strawberry Rhubarb is the best flavor. I typically don't like yogurt, but this is like nothing you've ever experienced.
Carina C.
Carina C.

This is very good. Seems to be sweeter than greek yogurt, but it's a good choice if you want yogurt more as a treat than a meal. The container is also practical, and gives the impression of being clean
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.