BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
Foodie Expert
Seriously the best yogurt ever. So creamy. Strawberry Rhubarb is the best flavor. I typically don't like yogurt, but this is like nothing you've ever experienced.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Got a sample of this from a street PR team in Manhattan. I love how tart it is, perfectly balanced with the flavor of the yogurt. Will definitely repurchase.
Shajeeah M.
Decatur, GA
Omg this is thw best darn yogurt i ever had! And I'm not even a yogurt lover. But this is such a rich taste. It's So good. You can go wrong wit this yogurt
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
Foodie Expert
These don't taste like yogurt. They taste a thousand times better! I actually eat them for dessert and they come in a smaller size so I don't feel greedy.
Courtney K.
Jackson
Hands down my favorite yogurt. If you haven't tried this you need to!! I love every flavor and it's not a terrible option when it comes to eating clean.
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
We LOVE Noosa! This is a favorite snack for everyone in our house. When we notice a new flavor its always exciting to see which one of us grabs it first.
Marisa M.
This is my favorite yogurt. The sweet strawberry with the tart rhubarb is divine. Just don't forget to stir it up! It is my dessert for breakfast :)
Vicki G.
Aurora , NE
Foodie Expert
This is by far, my favorite yoghurt! It has such an incredible flavor and is so creamy and delicious. It's almost like a dessert but good for you.
Shahna S.
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but I could eat Noosa yogurt for every meal. All the flavors I've had are amazing but I love the strawberry rhubarb!
B R.
This tastes exactly like strawberry rhubarb pie! I was skeptical at first to try this brand given its price but I finally gave in. So glad I did.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.