BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can yo...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marie C.
Marie C.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite flavors! Noosa is so rich and delicious. It's the best yogurt!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Great taste, smooth, creamy, and not too tart! The container is marked as 1 serving, but I divide it into 2 servings.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA
I love this yogurt. It is not as tart as other yogurts (Greek or otherwise). The flavor is also unique and not found in other brands. Lastly- this yogurt doesn't separate or settle (no unappealing fluid to greet you when you remove the lid). It's definitely pricier- so I only get this brand when it's on sale.
Mark L.
Mark L.
Delicious, and fairly healthy! One major drawback is price, so I recommend shopping around to find the cheapest price. Otherwise, this makes an amazing snack, or supplement to a meal.
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
This is the best Noosa yoghurt I've had thus far! I hope they put out more flavors soon!! They creamy, sweet and smell amazing!
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
I bought this once at a health food store on a road trip. I can't remember where I found it but I absolutely loved this yogurt!! If you like strawberry and rhubarb this is definitely worth a try!!!
Margie G.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. I've tried a couple of flavors so far and the Strawberry Rhubarb is my favorite. It does have more calories/fat then other yogurts, but I feel like it keeps me fuller than the others.
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
Seriously the best yogurt ever. So creamy. Strawberry Rhubarb is the best flavor. I typically don't like yogurt, but this is like nothing you've ever experienced.
Carina C.
Carina C.
This is very good. Seems to be sweeter than greek yogurt, but it's a good choice if you want yogurt more as a treat than a meal. The container is also practical, and gives the impression of being clean
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.