BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heather Z.
Loudon, Nh
I don't typically like yogurt, but I'm aware of the health benefits! I bought this yogurt just to try because of the flavor... It's amazing!!! I almost forget I'm eating yogurt. I was not disappointed at all!!!! I buy it all the time now and love all of the flavors, but strawberry rhubarb is definitely my favorite!!!
J G.
I'm reacting to the fact that someone put "gluten-free" into the title of a yogurt. People, no yogurt should ever contain gluten. I would avoid this product simply because it's a marketing tool to say "gluten free" on a dairy product!
Shabana I.
Taste great but too much sugar in this to call it healthy. I would highly recommend people look at sugar content on things they think are healthy... it's like drinking soda...
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. I've tried a couple of flavors so far and the Strawberry Rhubarb is my favorite. It does have more calories/fat then other yogurts, but I feel like it keeps me fuller than the others.
Monica R.
OH MY OH MY! So delicious and creamy it makes
Breakfast feel naughty! I love every single flavor of Noosa out there! It is expensive! At around 2.49-3.00 per 8oz. Container, but boy is it good, thick and creamy.
Danielle G.
I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This yogurt is great. It honestly tastes a bit like cheesecake, but lighter and not as sweet. The strawberry rhubarb jam that you swirl in is delicious. The blueberry and coconut flavors are also great.
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
This has to be my all-time fave yogurt! It's like sweet, rich and creamy, then the rhubarb is like a kick on your tongue, delicious flavor combo! #alltimefave #mycultclassics
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is very good. Seems to be sweeter than greek yogurt, but it's a good choice if you want yogurt more as a treat than a meal. The container is also practical, and gives the impression of being clean
Blake S.
Love these things. They are by far one of my most favorite Greek yogurt brands by far. They taste so good and last a little bit too. Would definitely recommend this to people who love Greek yogurt!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?