BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Justine D.
This is the best yogurt ever! It is rich, creamy, and tastes like rhubarb pie! I have to save my calories because this is the best dessert and satisfied my sweet tooth.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I can not say enough good things about noosa. It is amazing. We always keep some on hand. I have not tried a flavor I haven't liked
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Hands down the best yogurt I have ever had. It satisfies your taste buds to the fullest extent
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
Love this brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. Noosa yogurt is definitely the best tasting yogurt I've had.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ovid, MI
New favorite snack! I love everything about it, but especially the grown up flavors.
julie k.
I love this brand yogurts. I feels like healthy when I am eating these♡..
my one of favorite yogurt♡♡
Kristan B.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
Seriously the best yogurt ever. So creamy. Strawberry Rhubarb is the best flavor. I typically don't like yogurt, but this is like nothing you've ever experienced.
Carina C.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
This is very good. Seems to be sweeter than greek yogurt, but it's a good choice if you want yogurt more as a treat than a meal. The container is also practical, and gives the impression of being clean
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
Love this yogurt by far my favorite yogurt. Love that it has real fruit in it. And taste amazing !!
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.