BY NOOSA #3 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

sarah a.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I eat yogurt regularly and this is amazing!The strawberry rhubarb pair perfectly!You can't tell its Gluten free!Wish it were cheaper!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This was an unexpected find at Wal-Mart, strawberry rhubarb! Yes! Great yogurt and calorie content for the serving size and it's yummy!
Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
These are no "low calorie, small serving" yogurts. These creamy delicious guys are amazing and their servings sizes are bigger than normal. Seriously the best yogurts. I wish they're were a bit cheaper and the fruit flavored ones came in a bigger size. But other than that absolutely amazing you have to try.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
This is my favorite yogurt. The sweet strawberry with the tart rhubarb is divine. Just don't forget to stir it up! It is my dessert for breakfast :)
Kallee P.
Kallee P.
Yogurt has never been my favorites, however recently I've been curious to expand my horizons on foods. This item is absolutely DELICIOUS.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Boone, IA
I used to think that Noosa looked like it would taste weird. I had the opportunity to try it at a meeting, and I am now hooked! I don't think I can go back to eating any other yogurt. It is smooth and creamy and tastes amazing. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these yogurts. They are so smooth and creamy, it taste more like a pudding than a yogurt. The downside, they are pretty heavy on calories. Don't make the mistake of eating the whole thing in one sitting, I have.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This yogurt is great. It honestly tastes a bit like cheesecake, but lighter and not as sweet. The strawberry rhubarb jam that you swirl in is delicious. The blueberry and coconut flavors are also great.
Blake S.
Blake S.
Love these things. They are by far one of my most favorite Greek yogurt brands by far. They taste so good and last a little bit too. Would definitely recommend this to people who love Greek yogurt!
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
We LOVE Noosa! This is a favorite snack for everyone in our house. When we notice a new flavor its always exciting to see which one of us grabs it first.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.