BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can yo...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Blake S.
Blake S.
Love these things. They are by far one of my most favorite Greek yogurt brands by far. They taste so good and last a little bit too. Would definitely recommend this to people who love Greek yogurt!
Justine D.
This is the best yogurt ever! It is rich, creamy, and tastes like rhubarb pie! I have to save my calories because this is the best dessert and satisfied my sweet tooth.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I can not say enough good things about noosa. It is amazing. We always keep some on hand. I have not tried a flavor I haven't liked
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Hands down the best yogurt I have ever had. It satisfies your taste buds to the fullest extent
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
Love this brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. Noosa yogurt is definitely the best tasting yogurt I've had.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ovid, MI
New favorite snack! I love everything about it, but especially the grown up flavors.
julie k.
I love this brand yogurts. I feels like healthy when I am eating these♡..
my one of favorite yogurt♡♡
maria d.
maria d.
Omg so so so good. This is one of my favorite bands and the rhubarb is my favorite flavor. Wish the cops were a bit smaller though. I never finish it.
Montrose, PA
This is the best, creamiest yogurt I've ever had! If you like greek yogurt then you'll love noosa!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This yogurt has a different sweetness and texture than others. It's such a great treat. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite and I'm normally not a fan of strawberry flavored things. For me, this is totally a dessert or indulgent snack. It's so rich and satisfy but it's not heavy like greek yogurts.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.