Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Margie G.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA

Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. I've tried a couple of flavors so far and the Strawberry Rhubarb is my favorite. It does have more calories/fat then other yogurts, but I feel like it keeps me fuller than the others.
Lolo G.
Lolo G.
Indianapolis

Best yogurt ever. Every flavor is delicious. Tastes luxurious and super rich and creamy.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI

I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
Mary E.
Mary E.

YUMMM this is seriously delicious! You can definitely tell when you first taste it that it is a high quality yogurt (which is reflected in the price you pay for it) I love the rich, creamy flavor and how much it fills me up :) I usually only eat 1/2 of the yogurt because it's pretty rich. I really wish that they would offer this brand in a light version so I wouldn't feel so guilty eating yogurt!
Erin B.
Erin B.

OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI

I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
B R.
B R.

This tastes exactly like strawberry rhubarb pie! I was skeptical at first to try this brand given its price but I finally gave in. So glad I did.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.

I bought this once at a health food store on a road trip. I can't remember where I found it but I absolutely loved this yogurt!! If you like strawberry and rhubarb this is definitely worth a try!!!
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.

This is the best Noosa yoghurt I've had thus far! I hope they put out more flavors soon!! They creamy, sweet and smell amazing!
Kaily B.
Kaily B.

This is without a doubt the best yogurt that I have ever tried in my life. I try to tell myself that I will eat just half because they are so large (and a bit pricey at $2.50 each) but my resolve crumbles every time and my 1 year old is lucky if I share a few bites. It's like a cream cheese Greek yogurt combo with real fruit. So creamy, sweet and delicious :)
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now