Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by James T.Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by ana d.Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by Summer B.See all 5 photos

BY NOOSA #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts ...No you taste the strawberry more 2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything s...No! But I will try special K c... 5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt...I found it in vons 5 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Jet.com*
Shabana I.
Shabana I.
Taste great but too much sugar in this to call it healthy. I would highly recommend people look at sugar content on things they think are healthy... it's like drinking soda...
B R.
B R.
This tastes exactly like strawberry rhubarb pie! I was skeptical at first to try this brand given its price but I finally gave in. So glad I did.
Lolo G.
Lolo G.
Indianapolis
Best yogurt ever. Every flavor is delicious. Tastes luxurious and super rich and creamy.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
Mary E.
Mary E.
YUMMM this is seriously delicious! You can definitely tell when you first taste it that it is a high quality yogurt (which is reflected in the price you pay for it) I love the rich, creamy flavor and how much it fills me up :) I usually only eat 1/2 of the yogurt because it's pretty rich. I really wish that they would offer this brand in a light version so I wouldn't feel so guilty eating yogurt!
Erin B.
Erin B.
OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI
I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Stevens Point, WI
My absolute favorite snack/dessert. I usually eat plain yogurt but I save this one for those moments when I just need something sweet. I would much rather have this than a piece of cake or pie!
Carina C.
Carina C.
This is very good. Seems to be sweeter than greek yogurt, but it's a good choice if you want yogurt more as a treat than a meal. The container is also practical, and gives the impression of being clean
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.