BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
matthew c.
This is at the top of the best yogurts out there. I usually mix mine with Kind granola and add a little sweet cream coffee creamer and mix it all up with a dash of salt and it is a to die for desert. You can toss in some sour cream angel food cake and makes it even better!
Kaily B.
This is without a doubt the best yogurt that I have ever tried in my life. I try to tell myself that I will eat just half because they are so large (and a bit pricey at $2.50 each) but my resolve crumbles every time and my 1 year old is lucky if I share a few bites. It's like a cream cheese Greek yogurt combo with real fruit. So creamy, sweet and delicious :)
Jane B.
I love Noosa yogurt, I have turned on so many people to this brand! The only con is that of course it is more expensive than other yogurts, but it does have two servings in a container instead of one. Strawberry Rhubarb is my third favorite flavor, after coconut and pumpkin !
Summer B.
I am quickly developing an addiction to this fine yoghurt! It is healthy and gluten free. It tastes like a dessert. This yoghurt is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavor. So far, my favorite is Strawberry rhubarb. If you are looking for a sweet treat with no guilt, this is it!
caitlyn s.
Baltimore, MD
This is the first flavor I've tried and I'm in love. A coworker recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did! I love Greek yogurt and this one is perfect for bfast or a quick lunch. it doesn't have that tangy aftertaste, like other greek yogurts. it is a whopping 280 calories but its an 8oz container with a resealable lid so you can save it for later!
Marcie F.
Columbus, OH
I just recently decided to give Noosa brand a try. I am a huge strawberry-rhubarb fan and knew I had to buy it. I was not disappointed. It was not a fake overwhelming strawberry flavor, but rather a subtle, natural flavor of actual strawberry-rhubarb!
Miranda W.
Boone, IA
I used to think that Noosa looked like it would taste weird. I had the opportunity to try it at a meeting, and I am now hooked! I don't think I can go back to eating any other yogurt. It is smooth and creamy and tastes amazing. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Sarah L.
So I'm completely not a yogurt person at all but I'm obsessed with this flavor and brand! It's really thick and has actual fruit in it. The strawberry rhubarb has the perfect amount of sweetness and tart that I love. I just wish there wasn't so much sugar per serving! Makes it a bit more of a dessert than a healthy treat
Ginny R.
Noosa yoghurt has ruined all other yogurt for me. The flavor is SO delicious and creamy and packed full of actual flavor. Strawberry Rhubarb is good, caramel is amazing, and if you can track down the chili-mango or pumpkin flavors, you will not be disappointed. Its a little pricey, but worth it for the quality.
Samantha S.
This yogurt has a different sweetness and texture than others. It's such a great treat. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite and I'm normally not a fan of strawberry flavored things. For me, this is totally a dessert or indulgent snack. It's so rich and satisfy but it's not heavy like greek yogurts.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?