BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Marie C.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite flavors! Noosa is so rich and delicious. It's the best yogurt!
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Foodie Expert
Great taste, smooth, creamy, and not too tart! The container is marked as 1 serving, but I divide it into 2 servings.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
This yogurt has a different sweetness and texture than others. It's such a great treat. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite and I'm normally not a fan of strawberry flavored things. For me, this is totally a dessert or indulgent snack. It's so rich and satisfy but it's not heavy like greek yogurts.
Mark L.
Delicious, and fairly healthy! One major drawback is price, so I recommend shopping around to find the cheapest price. Otherwise, this makes an amazing snack, or supplement to a meal.
Kaily B.
This is without a doubt the best yogurt that I have ever tried in my life. I try to tell myself that I will eat just half because they are so large (and a bit pricey at $2.50 each) but my resolve crumbles every time and my 1 year old is lucky if I share a few bites. It's like a cream cheese Greek yogurt combo with real fruit. So creamy, sweet and delicious :)
maria d.
Omg so so so good. This is one of my favorite bands and the rhubarb is my favorite flavor. Wish the cops were a bit smaller though. I never finish it.
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA
I love this yogurt. It is not as tart as other yogurts (Greek or otherwise). The flavor is also unique and not found in other brands. Lastly- this yogurt doesn't separate or settle (no unappealing fluid to greet you when you remove the lid). It's definitely pricier- so I only get this brand when it's on sale.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the best, creamiest yogurt I've ever had! If you like greek yogurt then you'll love noosa!
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Noosa yoghurt is by far the best yogurt I had ever tasted. I love the sweetness and smoothness.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
Foodie Expert
This is very good. Seems to be sweeter than greek yogurt, but it's a good choice if you want yogurt more as a treat than a meal. The container is also practical, and gives the impression of being clean
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.