BY NOOSA #5 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
James T.
Madera, CA
Delicious! Just the right amount of sweet and tangy. Does not have the chemical "fake fruit" taste that some yogurts have. This works as a snack, meal replacement or dessert to all satisfaction! Tastes too decadent to be passed off as simply "yogurt"
Sanam A.
This yogurt is AMAZING!! I would eat the whole thing!!! It's so creamy and rich! The yogurt is so good it's addicting! I was recommended this by a friend and I'm so glad I tried it! I've never had such a smooth and creamy yogurt! I'm def trying more
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
Another amazing addicting Noosa crack rock ... er ... I mean yoghurt. I think this flavor is more rhubarby than strawberry but it's good either way. It's kind of like eating a creamy strawberry rhubarb pie ... minus the crust.
Cameron  D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed this product! It's a sweet, yet better taste that seems very natural. It's the perfect yogurt to grab and go. I really enjoy the strawberry and rhubarb flavor the most. You can always find them at Target too!
Sam C.
By far the best yogurt I have tasted in a long time, it has plain yogurt on top and the flavor is on the bottom so mix it up well before you start eating it, I completely recommend this it's totally worth the money.
Stacy S.
At first I wasnt a huge fan. However once I tossed in some fruit I was hooked. They are very smooth and creamy. I added raspberries and it was delicious! I would absloutely buy this again. I tried it in the first place because I received a coupon from the company to try it for free and I am so thankful I actually did.
Anna A.
I was hesitant to try such a high priced single serving yogurt. But this was the BEST I have I ever had. It was so creamy and smooth. Comes from happy cows, gluten free. The taste was amazing!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I got a free coupon for this yoghurt so decided to try it. Glad I got it for free, would be disappointed if I had to pay for it. It tasted sour, not tasty at all. It was ok for a smoothie, though.
Tarah F.
Holy crap this stuff is delicious. The container itself holds a good amount of yogurt. I often find myself putting the cap on and saving a little bit for later. The rhubarb flavor is especially delicious. Even without the fruit the yogurt tastes so amazing. The creamy texture is like no other yogurt I've tried.
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA
I love this yogurt. It is not as tart as other yogurts (Greek or otherwise). The flavor is also unique and not found in other brands. Lastly- this yogurt doesn't separate or settle (no unappealing fluid to greet you when you remove the lid). It's definitely pricier- so I only get this brand when it's on sale.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.