Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA

This yogurt is great. It honestly tastes a bit like cheesecake, but lighter and not as sweet. The strawberry rhubarb jam that you swirl in is delicious. The blueberry and coconut flavors are also great.
Blake S.
Blake S.

Love these things. They are by far one of my most favorite Greek yogurt brands by far. They taste so good and last a little bit too. Would definitely recommend this to people who love Greek yogurt!
Justine D.

This is the best yogurt ever! It is rich, creamy, and tastes like rhubarb pie! I have to save my calories because this is the best dessert and satisfied my sweet tooth.
Emily J.
Emily J.

I can not say enough good things about noosa. It is amazing. We always keep some on hand. I have not tried a flavor I haven't liked
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA

Love this brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. Noosa yogurt is definitely the best tasting yogurt I've had.
julie k.

I love this brand yogurts. I feels like healthy when I am eating these♡..
my one of favorite yogurt♡♡
Jess G.
Jess G.
Stevens Point, WI

My absolute favorite snack/dessert. I usually eat plain yogurt but I save this one for those moments when I just need something sweet. I would much rather have this than a piece of cake or pie!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA

Love this yogurt by far my favorite yogurt. Love that it has real fruit in it. And taste amazing !!
Shabana I.
Shabana I.

Taste great but too much sugar in this to call it healthy. I would highly recommend people look at sugar content on things they think are healthy... it's like drinking soda...
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.