Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#6 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Blake S.
Blake S.
Love these things. They are by far one of my most favorite Greek yogurt brands by far. They taste so good and last a little bit too. Would definitely recommend this to people who love Greek yogurt!
Justine D.
This is the best yogurt ever! It is rich, creamy, and tastes like rhubarb pie! I have to save my calories because this is the best dessert and satisfied my sweet tooth.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I can not say enough good things about noosa. It is amazing. We always keep some on hand. I have not tried a flavor I haven't liked
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Hands down the best yogurt I have ever had. It satisfies your taste buds to the fullest extent
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
Love this brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. Noosa yogurt is definitely the best tasting yogurt I've had.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ovid, MI
New favorite snack! I love everything about it, but especially the grown up flavors.
julie k.
I love this brand yogurts. I feels like healthy when I am eating these♡..
my one of favorite yogurt♡♡
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Noosa yoghurt is by far the best yogurt I had ever tasted. I love the sweetness and smoothness.
Shabana I.
Shabana I.
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
Taste great but too much sugar in this to call it healthy. I would highly recommend people look at sugar content on things they think are healthy... it's like drinking soda...
B R.
B R.
Oct. 19, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
This tastes exactly like strawberry rhubarb pie! I was skeptical at first to try this brand given its price but I finally gave in. So glad I did.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.