BY NOOSA #3 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can yo...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
At first I wasnt a huge fan. However once I tossed in some fruit I was hooked. They are very smooth and creamy. I added raspberries and it was delicious! I would absloutely buy this again. I tried it in the first place because I received a coupon from the company to try it for free and I am so thankful I actually did.
Kirstin C.
Kirstin C.
I didn't even think I would like this flavor but it is my favorite! The texture of this is so creamy and rich and it's the perfect breakfast or light snack! I also like the lemon and blueberry flavors!
Anna A.
Anna A.
I was hesitant to try such a high priced single serving yogurt. But this was the BEST I have I ever had. It was so creamy and smooth. Comes from happy cows, gluten free. The taste was amazing!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I got a free coupon for this yoghurt so decided to try it. Glad I got it for free, would be disappointed if I had to pay for it. It tasted sour, not tasty at all. It was ok for a smoothie, though.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
My new favorite snack addiction. I am on a limited gluten free diet and I love this perfectly paired with strawberries and makes the perfect dip
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jackson
Hands down my favorite yogurt. If you haven't tried this you need to!! I love every flavor and it's not a terrible option when it comes to eating clean.
tina b.
tina b.
McHenry , IL
my new favorite yogurt. super rich and creamy flavor. all natural without any junk.
is a little pricey so i usually wait until it's on sale.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This flavor is good. The rhubarb makes it nice and tart. It really doesn't taste much like strawberry though. Raspberry is still my favorite!
sarah a.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I eat yogurt regularly and this is amazing!The strawberry rhubarb pair perfectly!You can't tell its Gluten free!Wish it were cheaper!
Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
These are no "low calorie, small serving" yogurts. These creamy delicious guys are amazing and their servings sizes are bigger than normal. Seriously the best yogurts. I wish they're were a bit cheaper and the fruit flavored ones came in a bigger size. But other than that absolutely amazing you have to try.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.