BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
My absolute favorite yogurt!! Super creamy and delicious. I can 2 different times from each cup. The strawberry rhubarb is the best in my opinion. Can be a yummy snack or a healthy breakfast. I like to throw in some bananas and sometimes even granola for a little extra yumminess
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
This is so good. I found it at Winn Dixie and they were selling them for $2.00 a container. One container is very filling. The taste is superb. Not too sweet. The fruit mixes in well. Definitely going to be stocking up on this flavor. Recommend if you like yogurt. ALso this is made with good ingredients.
Gillian M.
Creamy, smooth, I can't say enough words that basically mean "delicious." Strawberry rhubarb is such a unique and delicious flavor. Siggi's also has a strawberry rhubarb yogurt, but I prefer noosa. Perfect mix of sweet and tart, and keeps you full all morning if you have it for breakfast.
matthew c.
This is at the top of the best yogurts out there. I usually mix mine with Kind granola and add a little sweet cream coffee creamer and mix it all up with a dash of salt and it is a to die for desert. You can toss in some sour cream angel food cake and makes it even better!
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
These are no "low calorie, small serving" yogurts. These creamy delicious guys are amazing and their servings sizes are bigger than normal. Seriously the best yogurts. I wish they're were a bit cheaper and the fruit flavored ones came in a bigger size. But other than that absolutely amazing you have to try.
Jane B.
I love Noosa yogurt, I have turned on so many people to this brand! The only con is that of course it is more expensive than other yogurts, but it does have two servings in a container instead of one. Strawberry Rhubarb is my third favorite flavor, after coconut and pumpkin !
Kaily B.
This is without a doubt the best yogurt that I have ever tried in my life. I try to tell myself that I will eat just half because they are so large (and a bit pricey at $2.50 each) but my resolve crumbles every time and my 1 year old is lucky if I share a few bites. It's like a cream cheese Greek yogurt combo with real fruit. So creamy, sweet and delicious :)
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD
This is the first flavor I've tried and I'm in love. A coworker recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did! I love Greek yogurt and this one is perfect for bfast or a quick lunch. it doesn't have that tangy aftertaste, like other greek yogurts. it is a whopping 280 calories but its an 8oz container with a resealable lid so you can save it for later!
Miranda W.
Boone, IA
I used to think that Noosa looked like it would taste weird. I had the opportunity to try it at a meeting, and I am now hooked! I don't think I can go back to eating any other yogurt. It is smooth and creamy and tastes amazing. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Samantha S.
This yogurt has a different sweetness and texture than others. It's such a great treat. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite and I'm normally not a fan of strawberry flavored things. For me, this is totally a dessert or indulgent snack. It's so rich and satisfy but it's not heavy like greek yogurts.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?