Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA

Love this brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. Noosa yogurt is definitely the best tasting yogurt I've had.
julie k.

I love this brand yogurts. I feels like healthy when I am eating these♡..
my one of favorite yogurt♡♡
Jess G.
Jess G.
Stevens Point, WI

My absolute favorite snack/dessert. I usually eat plain yogurt but I save this one for those moments when I just need something sweet. I would much rather have this than a piece of cake or pie!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

I love noosa! It's the catchy packaging that caught my eye when I first found it at Target, but the taste is great and it comes with a good amount of yogurt for the price. Great with granola and fresh fruit.
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA

Love this yogurt by far my favorite yogurt. Love that it has real fruit in it. And taste amazing !!
Shabana I.
Shabana I.

Taste great but too much sugar in this to call it healthy. I would highly recommend people look at sugar content on things they think are healthy... it's like drinking soda...
Margie G.
Margie G.
Quincy, MA

Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. I've tried a couple of flavors so far and the Strawberry Rhubarb is my favorite. It does have more calories/fat then other yogurts, but I feel like it keeps me fuller than the others.
Lolo G.
Lolo G.
Indianapolis

Best yogurt ever. Every flavor is delicious. Tastes luxurious and super rich and creamy.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI

I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
Mary E.
Mary E.

YUMMM this is seriously delicious! You can definitely tell when you first taste it that it is a high quality yogurt (which is reflected in the price you pay for it) I love the rich, creamy flavor and how much it fills me up :) I usually only eat 1/2 of the yogurt because it's pretty rich. I really wish that they would offer this brand in a light version so I wouldn't feel so guilty eating yogurt!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now