BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kirstin C.
I didn't even think I would like this flavor but it is my favorite! The texture of this is so creamy and rich and it's the perfect breakfast or light snack! I also like the lemon and blueberry flavors!
Anna A.
I was hesitant to try such a high priced single serving yogurt. But this was the BEST I have I ever had. It was so creamy and smooth. Comes from happy cows, gluten free. The taste was amazing!
Tarah F.
Holy crap this stuff is delicious. The container itself holds a good amount of yogurt. I often find myself putting the cap on and saving a little bit for later. The rhubarb flavor is especially delicious. Even without the fruit the yogurt tastes so amazing. The creamy texture is like no other yogurt I've tried.
Ashley H.
Richmond, VA
I love this yogurt. It is not as tart as other yogurts (Greek or otherwise). The flavor is also unique and not found in other brands. Lastly- this yogurt doesn't separate or settle (no unappealing fluid to greet you when you remove the lid). It's definitely pricier- so I only get this brand when it's on sale.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
This yogurt is magnificent!...so creamy and smooth. I often eat it for a breakfast on the go and the ample portion usually keeps me full until lunch. This is something even the super high protein greek yogurts don't manage. I imagine it has something to do with fat content of the whole milk. I can't imagine switching to any other yogurt brand any time soon.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
This is so good. I found it at Winn Dixie and they were selling them for $2.00 a container. One container is very filling. The taste is superb. Not too sweet. The fruit mixes in well. Definitely going to be stocking up on this flavor. Recommend if you like yogurt. ALso this is made with good ingredients.
Sandy L.
Lancaster, CA
My absolute favorite yogurt!! Super creamy and delicious. I can 2 different times from each cup. The strawberry rhubarb is the best in my opinion. Can be a yummy snack or a healthy breakfast. I like to throw in some bananas and sometimes even granola for a little extra yumminess
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
Creamy, smooth, I can't say enough words that basically mean "delicious." Strawberry rhubarb is such a unique and delicious flavor. Siggi's also has a strawberry rhubarb yogurt, but I prefer noosa. Perfect mix of sweet and tart, and keeps you full all morning if you have it for breakfast.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This Noosa yogurt is one of my favorite flavors! The yogurt is so creamy and isn't super thick like some yogurts. The flavor of the strawberry rhubarb is to die for! Since I'm gluten free, this is the perfect strawberry rhubarb treat without the calories, guilt, or gluten! I always get mine at Target and they have it in the big container or 4 individual sized containers. Perfect for on the go!
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
These are no "low calorie, small serving" yogurts. These creamy delicious guys are amazing and their servings sizes are bigger than normal. Seriously the best yogurts. I wish they're were a bit cheaper and the fruit flavored ones came in a bigger size. But other than that absolutely amazing you have to try.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?