Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI

We LOVE Noosa! This is a favorite snack for everyone in our house. When we notice a new flavor its always exciting to see which one of us grabs it first.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD

These don't taste like yogurt. They taste a thousand times better! I actually eat them for dessert and they come in a smaller size so I don't feel greedy.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

This is my favorite yogurt. The sweet strawberry with the tart rhubarb is divine. Just don't forget to stir it up! It is my dessert for breakfast :)
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE

This is by far, my favorite yoghurt! It has such an incredible flavor and is so creamy and delicious. It's almost like a dessert but good for you.
Shahna S.
Shahna S.

I am not a huge fan of yogurt but I could eat Noosa yogurt for every meal. All the flavors I've had are amazing but I love the strawberry rhubarb!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

This flavor is good. The rhubarb makes it nice and tart. It really doesn't taste much like strawberry though. Raspberry is still my favorite!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.

Super creamy and thick! Absolutely wonderful flavor! Only downfall is the price. 😕 Very high is sugar so probably not good for diets
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Hands down the best yogurt I have ever had. It satisfies your taste buds to the fullest extent
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ovid, MI

New favorite snack! I love everything about it, but especially the grown up flavors.
caitlyn s.
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD

This is the first flavor I've tried and I'm in love. A coworker recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did! I love Greek yogurt and this one is perfect for bfast or a quick lunch. it doesn't have that tangy aftertaste, like other greek yogurts. it is a whopping 280 calories but its an 8oz container with a resealable lid so you can save it for later!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.