Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#6 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
amanda h.
amanda h.
fort myers, FL
June 18, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
Just tried this for the first time because I got a coupon in the mail to try it free. I had the strawberry rhubarb and it was so good. And it was actually filing. I have had a lot of different types of yogurt and this was a good one. Great flavor and all
Marcie F.
Marcie F.
April 3, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
I just recently decided to give Noosa brand a try. I am a huge strawberry-rhubarb fan and knew I had to buy it. I was not disappointed. It was not a fake overwhelming strawberry flavor, but rather a subtle, natural flavor of actual strawberry-rhubarb!
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
March 28, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
This yogurt is AMAZING!! I would eat the whole thing!!! It's so creamy and rich! The yogurt is so good it's addicting! I was recommended this by a friend and I'm so glad I tried it! I've never had such a smooth and creamy yogurt! I'm def trying more
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
March 20, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
Another amazing addicting Noosa crack rock ... er ... I mean yoghurt. I think this flavor is more rhubarby than strawberry but it's good either way. It's kind of like eating a creamy strawberry rhubarb pie ... minus the crust.
Cameron  D.
Cameron D.
Jacksonville, FL
April 27, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
I really enjoyed this product! It's a sweet, yet better taste that seems very natural. It's the perfect yogurt to grab and go. I really enjoy the strawberry and rhubarb flavor the most. You can always find them at Target too!
Sam C.
Sam C.
May 17, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
By far the best yogurt I have tasted in a long time, it has plain yogurt on top and the flavor is on the bottom so mix it up well before you start eating it, I completely recommend this it's totally worth the money.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
March 23, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
I got a free coupon for this yoghurt so decided to try it. Glad I got it for free, would be disappointed if I had to pay for it. It tasted sour, not tasty at all. It was ok for a smoothie, though.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
April 9, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
This flavor is good. The rhubarb makes it nice and tart. It really doesn't taste much like strawberry though. Raspberry is still my favorite!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
March 13, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt 8 oz; 227 g
This is my favorite yogurt. The sweet strawberry with the tart rhubarb is divine. Just don't forget to stir it up! It is my dessert for breakfast :)
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This yogurt is great. It honestly tastes a bit like cheesecake, but lighter and not as sweet. The strawberry rhubarb jam that you swirl in is delicious. The blueberry and coconut flavors are also great.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.