BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
OMG! Fave new flavor. Noosa already won my heart but this is like love all over again. Their yoghurt is byfar the most superior yogurt brand. It's so thick and creamy. I like that the fruit is semiseperate and the big portion as I usually can make a container last two servings.
Laura M.
Summerville, SC
This yogurt is so thick and creamy. It uses full-fat dairy which makes it very rich. I love the strawberry and lemon flavors because they taste like pie. I usually get it on sale at Walmart for a very good price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a different yogurt.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Just tried this for the first time because I got a coupon in the mail to try it free. I had the strawberry rhubarb and it was so good. And it was actually filing. I have had a lot of different types of yogurt and this was a good one. Great flavor and all
James T.
Madera, CA
Delicious! Just the right amount of sweet and tangy. Does not have the chemical "fake fruit" taste that some yogurts have. This works as a snack, meal replacement or dessert to all satisfaction! Tastes too decadent to be passed off as simply "yogurt"
Sanam A.
This yogurt is AMAZING!! I would eat the whole thing!!! It's so creamy and rich! The yogurt is so good it's addicting! I was recommended this by a friend and I'm so glad I tried it! I've never had such a smooth and creamy yogurt! I'm def trying more
Laura M.
Bristol, GA
Before I only ate Yoplait. After moving to Colorado from a small southern town I noticed everyone up there ate noosa. I decided to give it a whirl and never looked back! The flavors are superb on top of leaving you full and satisfied!
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
Another amazing addicting Noosa crack rock ... er ... I mean yoghurt. I think this flavor is more rhubarby than strawberry but it's good either way. It's kind of like eating a creamy strawberry rhubarb pie ... minus the crust.
Cameron  D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed this product! It's a sweet, yet better taste that seems very natural. It's the perfect yogurt to grab and go. I really enjoy the strawberry and rhubarb flavor the most. You can always find them at Target too!
Audrey K.
I liked it ok.
I did not love it.
This was my first--and probably last--time buying this stuff. It had an after-hint of spice which was probably supposed to be the rhubarb. The strawberry was indecipherable.
Creamy, thick, filling, low calorie, and pleasant aroma/packaging. Those are the nice things I can say about it.
Sam C.
By far the best yogurt I have tasted in a long time, it has plain yogurt on top and the flavor is on the bottom so mix it up well before you start eating it, I completely recommend this it's totally worth the money.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?