BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
This yogurt is so creamy, custard-like, and delicious!! It tastes more like dessert than lunch. I don't usually like stir in yogurt, but these are so good. Their yogurt is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it. The blueberry flavor is my favorite, and I highly recommend it.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Summerville, SC
This yogurt is so thick and creamy. It uses full-fat dairy which makes it very rich. I love the strawberry and lemon flavors because they taste like pie. I usually get it on sale at Walmart for a very good price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a different yogurt.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Strawberry Rhubarb is another top favorite of mine, this one and raspberry are close rank for #1.  Noosa is a thicker yogurt with delicious fruity bits.  I get these at Safeway, they are usually on sale, or I have a coupon for them for a good deal.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Just tried this for the first time because I got a coupon in the mail to try it free. I had the strawberry rhubarb and it was so good. And it was actually filing. I have had a lot of different types of yogurt and this was a good one. Great flavor and all
Marcie F.
Marcie F.
I just recently decided to give Noosa brand a try. I am a huge strawberry-rhubarb fan and knew I had to buy it. I was not disappointed. It was not a fake overwhelming strawberry flavor, but rather a subtle, natural flavor of actual strawberry-rhubarb!
James T.
James T.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Delicious! Just the right amount of sweet and tangy. Does not have the chemical "fake fruit" taste that some yogurts have. This works as a snack, meal replacement or dessert to all satisfaction! Tastes too decadent to be passed off as simply "yogurt"
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This yogurt is AMAZING!! I would eat the whole thing!!! It's so creamy and rich! The yogurt is so good it's addicting! I was recommended this by a friend and I'm so glad I tried it! I've never had such a smooth and creamy yogurt! I'm def trying more
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
Another amazing addicting Noosa crack rock ... er ... I mean yoghurt. I think this flavor is more rhubarby than strawberry but it's good either way. It's kind of like eating a creamy strawberry rhubarb pie ... minus the crust.
Cameron  D.
Cameron D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed this product! It's a sweet, yet better taste that seems very natural. It's the perfect yogurt to grab and go. I really enjoy the strawberry and rhubarb flavor the most. You can always find them at Target too!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this flavor is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. i love that the fruit puree has solids in it, and it goes well with the delicious creamy yogurt. I wish there wasn't so much sugar added to this yogurt but appreciate that they use kosher gelatin.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.