Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#7 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (3)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Hands down the best yogurt I have ever had. It satisfies your taste buds to the fullest extent
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ovid, MI

New favorite snack! I love everything about it, but especially the grown up flavors.
Ceylan Y.
Ceylan Y.

One of mg favorite yoghurts very satisfying soo sweet not sour at. all love themmm
caitlyn s.
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD

This is the first flavor I've tried and I'm in love. A coworker recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did! I love Greek yogurt and this one is perfect for bfast or a quick lunch. it doesn't have that tangy aftertaste, like other greek yogurts. it is a whopping 280 calories but its an 8oz container with a resealable lid so you can save it for later!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA

This yogurt is great. It honestly tastes a bit like cheesecake, but lighter and not as sweet. The strawberry rhubarb jam that you swirl in is delicious. The blueberry and coconut flavors are also great.
Blake S.
Blake S.

Love these things. They are by far one of my most favorite Greek yogurt brands by far. They taste so good and last a little bit too. Would definitely recommend this to people who love Greek yogurt!
Justine D.

This is the best yogurt ever! It is rich, creamy, and tastes like rhubarb pie! I have to save my calories because this is the best dessert and satisfied my sweet tooth.
Emily J.
Emily J.

I can not say enough good things about noosa. It is amazing. We always keep some on hand. I have not tried a flavor I haven't liked
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA

Love this brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. Noosa yogurt is definitely the best tasting yogurt I've had.
julie k.

I love this brand yogurts. I feels like healthy when I am eating these♡..
my one of favorite yogurt♡♡
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now