BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

Sam C.
By far the best yogurt I have tasted in a long time, it has plain yogurt on top and the flavor is on the bottom so mix it up well before you start eating it, I completely recommend this it's totally worth the money.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
At first I wasnt a huge fan. However once I tossed in some fruit I was hooked. They are very smooth and creamy. I added raspberries and it was delicious! I would absloutely buy this again. I tried it in the first place because I received a coupon from the company to try it for free and I am so thankful I actually did.
Kirstin C.
I didn't even think I would like this flavor but it is my favorite! The texture of this is so creamy and rich and it's the perfect breakfast or light snack! I also like the lemon and blueberry flavors!
Anna A.
Foodie Expert
I was hesitant to try such a high priced single serving yogurt. But this was the BEST I have I ever had. It was so creamy and smooth. Comes from happy cows, gluten free. The taste was amazing!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Foodie Expert
I got a free coupon for this yoghurt so decided to try it. Glad I got it for free, would be disappointed if I had to pay for it. It tasted sour, not tasty at all. It was ok for a smoothie, though.
Tarah F.
Foodie Expert
Holy crap this stuff is delicious. The container itself holds a good amount of yogurt. I often find myself putting the cap on and saving a little bit for later. The rhubarb flavor is especially delicious. Even without the fruit the yogurt tastes so amazing. The creamy texture is like no other yogurt I've tried.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
This yogurt is magnificent!...so creamy and smooth. I often eat it for a breakfast on the go and the ample portion usually keeps me full until lunch. This is something even the super high protein greek yogurts don't manage. I imagine it has something to do with fat content of the whole milk. I can't imagine switching to any other yogurt brand any time soon.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Foodie Expert
This is so good. I found it at Winn Dixie and they were selling them for $2.00 a container. One container is very filling. The taste is superb. Not too sweet. The fruit mixes in well. Definitely going to be stocking up on this flavor. Recommend if you like yogurt. ALso this is made with good ingredients.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
My absolute favorite yogurt!! Super creamy and delicious. I can 2 different times from each cup. The strawberry rhubarb is the best in my opinion. Can be a yummy snack or a healthy breakfast. I like to throw in some bananas and sometimes even granola for a little extra yumminess
Gillian M.
Creamy, smooth, I can't say enough words that basically mean "delicious." Strawberry rhubarb is such a unique and delicious flavor. Siggi's also has a strawberry rhubarb yogurt, but I prefer noosa. Perfect mix of sweet and tart, and keeps you full all morning if you have it for breakfast.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.