BY NOOSA #3 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erin B.
OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
Summer B.
I am quickly developing an addiction to this fine yoghurt! It is healthy and gluten free. It tastes like a dessert. This yoghurt is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavor. So far, my favorite is Strawberry rhubarb. If you are looking for a sweet treat with no guilt, this is it!
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I'm not sure what makes it so darn delicious, but it is. It's super creamy and sweet. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite flavor, but honestly I haven't tried a Noosa flavor I didn't like. I highly recommend it! You can go to the Noosa website and find a link to a coupon at the very bottom right of the page.
Marcie F.
I just recently decided to give Noosa brand a try. I am a huge strawberry-rhubarb fan and knew I had to buy it. I was not disappointed. It was not a fake overwhelming strawberry flavor, but rather a subtle, natural flavor of actual strawberry-rhubarb!
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI
I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
Katy Z.
I am obsessed with this sweet treat! It has all the creamy goodness of high quality yogurt mixed with what tastes just like my grandma's strawberry rhubarb jam! It would definitely recommend splurging a little next time you're at the store!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
OMG! Fave new flavor. Noosa already won my heart but this is like love all over again. Their yoghurt is byfar the most superior yogurt brand. It's so thick and creamy. I like that the fruit is semiseperate and the big portion as I usually can make a container last two servings.
Laura M.
Summerville, SC
This yogurt is so thick and creamy. It uses full-fat dairy which makes it very rich. I love the strawberry and lemon flavors because they taste like pie. I usually get it on sale at Walmart for a very good price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a different yogurt.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Just tried this for the first time because I got a coupon in the mail to try it free. I had the strawberry rhubarb and it was so good. And it was actually filing. I have had a lot of different types of yogurt and this was a good one. Great flavor and all
James T.
Madera, CA
Delicious! Just the right amount of sweet and tangy. Does not have the chemical "fake fruit" taste that some yogurts have. This works as a snack, meal replacement or dessert to all satisfaction! Tastes too decadent to be passed off as simply "yogurt"
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?