BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
Mary E.
YUMMM this is seriously delicious! You can definitely tell when you first taste it that it is a high quality yogurt (which is reflected in the price you pay for it) I love the rich, creamy flavor and how much it fills me up :) I usually only eat 1/2 of the yogurt because it's pretty rich. I really wish that they would offer this brand in a light version so I wouldn't feel so guilty eating yogurt!
Erin B.
OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I'm not sure what makes it so darn delicious, but it is. It's super creamy and sweet. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite flavor, but honestly I haven't tried a Noosa flavor I didn't like. I highly recommend it! You can go to the Noosa website and find a link to a coupon at the very bottom right of the page.
Anna E.
As a single college gal on the go this yogurt has become a staple on my shopping list. Its only 8oz so I'm able finish it before it goes bad which is an issue I face with the larger tubs of yogurt. The yogurt itself is tasty even without fruit on the bottom and its creamy greek yogurt, the best greek yogurt I've tried.
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI
I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
Katy Z.
Carbondale, PA
I am obsessed with this sweet treat! It has all the creamy goodness of high quality yogurt mixed with what tastes just like my grandma's strawberry rhubarb jam! It would definitely recommend splurging a little next time you're at the store!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
OMG! Fave new flavor. Noosa already won my heart but this is like love all over again. Their yoghurt is byfar the most superior yogurt brand. It's so thick and creamy. I like that the fruit is semiseperate and the big portion as I usually can make a container last two servings.
Laura M.
Raleigh, NC
This yogurt is so thick and creamy. It uses full-fat dairy which makes it very rich. I love the strawberry and lemon flavors because they taste like pie. I usually get it on sale at Walmart for a very good price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a different yogurt.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Just tried this for the first time because I got a coupon in the mail to try it free. I had the strawberry rhubarb and it was so good. And it was actually filing. I have had a lot of different types of yogurt and this was a good one. Great flavor and all
Brenna M.
I was really surprised by this. I didn't know I was going to like rhubarb but it tastes like a mild strawberry flavor and the fruit is only on the bottom. The yogurt is perfectly sweetened and super thick- just the way we all like it! I have to hide this from my boyfriend- so good!
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?