BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alicia G.
La Crosse, WI
I love that this brand of yogurt is natural, probiotic, and gluten free. The ingredient list is so small it's almost unbelievable! I bought it on sale 3/$5 because I heard multiple coworkers raving about it. I will definitely continue to buy it!
Katy Z.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this sweet treat! It has all the creamy goodness of high quality yogurt mixed with what tastes just like my grandma's strawberry rhubarb jam! It would definitely recommend splurging a little next time you're at the store!
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Foodie Expert
OMG! Fave new flavor. Noosa already won my heart but this is like love all over again. Their yoghurt is byfar the most superior yogurt brand. It's so thick and creamy. I like that the fruit is semiseperate and the big portion as I usually can make a container last two servings.
Valerie M.
This yogurt is so creamy, custard-like, and delicious!! It tastes more like dessert than lunch. I don't usually like stir in yogurt, but these are so good. Their yogurt is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it. The blueberry flavor is my favorite, and I highly recommend it.
Laura M.
Summerville, SC
This yogurt is so thick and creamy. It uses full-fat dairy which makes it very rich. I love the strawberry and lemon flavors because they taste like pie. I usually get it on sale at Walmart for a very good price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a different yogurt.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Just tried this for the first time because I got a coupon in the mail to try it free. I had the strawberry rhubarb and it was so good. And it was actually filing. I have had a lot of different types of yogurt and this was a good one. Great flavor and all
James T.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Just the right amount of sweet and tangy. Does not have the chemical "fake fruit" taste that some yogurts have. This works as a snack, meal replacement or dessert to all satisfaction! Tastes too decadent to be passed off as simply "yogurt"
Sanam A.
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is AMAZING!! I would eat the whole thing!!! It's so creamy and rich! The yogurt is so good it's addicting! I was recommended this by a friend and I'm so glad I tried it! I've never had such a smooth and creamy yogurt! I'm def trying more
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
Another amazing addicting Noosa crack rock ... er ... I mean yoghurt. I think this flavor is more rhubarby than strawberry but it's good either way. It's kind of like eating a creamy strawberry rhubarb pie ... minus the crust.
Cameron  D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed this product! It's a sweet, yet better taste that seems very natural. It's the perfect yogurt to grab and go. I really enjoy the strawberry and rhubarb flavor the most. You can always find them at Target too!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.