Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Monica R.
Monica R.

OH MY OH MY! So delicious and creamy it makes
Breakfast feel naughty! I love every single flavor of Noosa out there! It is expensive! At around 2.49-3.00 per 8oz. Container, but boy is it good, thick and creamy.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY

I got a free coupon for this yoghurt so decided to try it. Glad I got it for free, would be disappointed if I had to pay for it. It tasted sour, not tasty at all. It was ok for a smoothie, though.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI

This has to be my all-time fave yogurt! It's like sweet, rich and creamy, then the rhubarb is like a kick on your tongue, delicious flavor combo! #alltimefave #mycultclassics
Angel S.
Angel S.

noosa yoghurt is always delicious and creamy. too bad the sugar content is high. it's great for an occasional treat. this flavor is basically strawberry in my opinion
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

Got a sample of this from a street PR team in Manhattan. I love how tart it is, perfectly balanced with the flavor of the yogurt. Will definitely repurchase.
Shajeeah M.
Shajeeah M.
Decatur, GA

Omg this is thw best darn yogurt i ever had! And I'm not even a yogurt lover. But this is such a rich taste. It's So good. You can go wrong wit this yogurt
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI

We LOVE Noosa! This is a favorite snack for everyone in our house. When we notice a new flavor its always exciting to see which one of us grabs it first.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD

These don't taste like yogurt. They taste a thousand times better! I actually eat them for dessert and they come in a smaller size so I don't feel greedy.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

This is my favorite yogurt. The sweet strawberry with the tart rhubarb is divine. Just don't forget to stir it up! It is my dessert for breakfast :)
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE

This is by far, my favorite yoghurt! It has such an incredible flavor and is so creamy and delicious. It's almost like a dessert but good for you.
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now