Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by James T.Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by ana d.Noosa Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt uploaded by Summer B.See all 5 photos

BY NOOSA #8 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts ...No you taste the strawberry more 2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything s...No! But I will try special K c... 5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt...I found it in vons 5 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
These don't taste like yogurt. They taste a thousand times better! I actually eat them for dessert and they come in a smaller size so I don't feel greedy.
Shahna S.
Shahna S.
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but I could eat Noosa yogurt for every meal. All the flavors I've had are amazing but I love the strawberry rhubarb!
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
This is by far, my favorite yoghurt! It has such an incredible flavor and is so creamy and delicious. It's almost like a dessert but good for you.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Super creamy and thick! Absolutely wonderful flavor! Only downfall is the price. 😕 Very high is sugar so probably not good for diets
Kim R.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This Noosa yogurt is one of my favorite flavors! The yogurt is so creamy and isn't super thick like some yogurts. The flavor of the strawberry rhubarb is to die for! Since I'm gluten free, this is the perfect strawberry rhubarb treat without the calories, guilt, or gluten! I always get mine at Target and they have it in the big container or 4 individual sized containers. Perfect for on the go!
Summer B.
Summer B.
I am quickly developing an addiction to this fine yoghurt! It is healthy and gluten free. It tastes like a dessert. This yoghurt is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavor. So far, my favorite is Strawberry rhubarb. If you are looking for a sweet treat with no guilt, this is it!
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I'm not sure what makes it so darn delicious, but it is. It's super creamy and sweet. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite flavor, but honestly I haven't tried a Noosa flavor I didn't like. I highly recommend it! You can go to the Noosa website and find a link to a coupon at the very bottom right of the page.
caitlyn s.
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the first flavor I've tried and I'm in love. A coworker recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did! I love Greek yogurt and this one is perfect for bfast or a quick lunch. it doesn't have that tangy aftertaste, like other greek yogurts. it is a whopping 280 calories but its an 8oz container with a resealable lid so you can save it for later!
ana d.
ana d.
Tampa, FL
Seriously the best yogurt I've ever had! I can even eat it without mixing in the fruit, it's delicious! Currently eating one and thought I'd share how great they are since I've been getting some every shopping trip for the past month lol
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
This yogurt is so creamy, custard-like, and delicious!! It tastes more like dessert than lunch. I don't usually like stir in yogurt, but these are so good. Their yogurt is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it. The blueberry flavor is my favorite, and I highly recommend it.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.