Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#7 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (3)
matthew c.
matthew c.

This is at the top of the best yogurts out there. I usually mix mine with Kind granola and add a little sweet cream coffee creamer and mix it all up with a dash of salt and it is a to die for desert. You can toss in some sour cream angel food cake and makes it even better!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Boone, IA

I used to think that Noosa looked like it would taste weird. I had the opportunity to try it at a meeting, and I am now hooked! I don't think I can go back to eating any other yogurt. It is smooth and creamy and tastes amazing. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Katy Z.
Katy Z.

I am obsessed with this sweet treat! It has all the creamy goodness of high quality yogurt mixed with what tastes just like my grandma's strawberry rhubarb jam! It would definitely recommend splurging a little next time you're at the store!
Corie D.
Corie D.

I'm such a huge fan of Noosa yogurt. It's so creamy without being too thick and the flavors are just divine. One of my favorites is the strawberry rhubarb. The perfect balance between sweet and tart. I can eat the whole tub in one sitting.
J G.
J G.

I'm reacting to the fact that someone put "gluten-free" into the title of a yogurt. People, no yogurt should ever contain gluten. I would avoid this product simply because it's a marketing tool to say "gluten free" on a dairy product!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI

Another amazing addicting Noosa crack rock ... er ... I mean yoghurt. I think this flavor is more rhubarby than strawberry but it's good either way. It's kind of like eating a creamy strawberry rhubarb pie ... minus the crust.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bedford, PA

I love these yogurts. They are so smooth and creamy, it taste more like a pudding than a yogurt. The downside, they are pretty heavy on calories. Don't make the mistake of eating the whole thing in one sitting, I have.
Monica R.
Monica R.

OH MY OH MY! So delicious and creamy it makes
Breakfast feel naughty! I love every single flavor of Noosa out there! It is expensive! At around 2.49-3.00 per 8oz. Container, but boy is it good, thick and creamy.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY

I got a free coupon for this yoghurt so decided to try it. Glad I got it for free, would be disappointed if I had to pay for it. It tasted sour, not tasty at all. It was ok for a smoothie, though.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI

This has to be my all-time fave yogurt! It's like sweet, rich and creamy, then the rhubarb is like a kick on your tongue, delicious flavor combo! #alltimefave #mycultclassics
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now