BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can yo...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Corie D.
Corie D.
I'm such a huge fan of Noosa yogurt. It's so creamy without being too thick and the flavors are just divine. One of my favorites is the strawberry rhubarb. The perfect balance between sweet and tart. I can eat the whole tub in one sitting.
J G.
J G.
I'm reacting to the fact that someone put "gluten-free" into the title of a yogurt. People, no yogurt should ever contain gluten. I would avoid this product simply because it's a marketing tool to say "gluten free" on a dairy product!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these yogurts. They are so smooth and creamy, it taste more like a pudding than a yogurt. The downside, they are pretty heavy on calories. Don't make the mistake of eating the whole thing in one sitting, I have.
Monica R.
Monica R.
OH MY OH MY! So delicious and creamy it makes
Breakfast feel naughty! I love every single flavor of Noosa out there! It is expensive! At around 2.49-3.00 per 8oz. Container, but boy is it good, thick and creamy.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI
This has to be my all-time fave yogurt! It's like sweet, rich and creamy, then the rhubarb is like a kick on your tongue, delicious flavor combo! #alltimefave #mycultclassics
Angel S.
Angel S.
noosa yoghurt is always delicious and creamy. too bad the sugar content is high. it's great for an occasional treat. this flavor is basically strawberry in my opinion
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Got a sample of this from a street PR team in Manhattan. I love how tart it is, perfectly balanced with the flavor of the yogurt. Will definitely repurchase.
Shajeeah M.
Shajeeah M.
Decatur, GA
Omg this is thw best darn yogurt i ever had! And I'm not even a yogurt lover. But this is such a rich taste. It's So good. You can go wrong wit this yogurt
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
We LOVE Noosa! This is a favorite snack for everyone in our house. When we notice a new flavor its always exciting to see which one of us grabs it first.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
These don't taste like yogurt. They taste a thousand times better! I actually eat them for dessert and they come in a smaller size so I don't feel greedy.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.