BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
Heather A.
Noosa yogurt is amazing. It’s a nice delightful treat, filling and flavorful. I prefer the small snack sizes over the larger yogurts. My absolute favorite Noosa flavor is pumpkin and I would 10/10 recommend.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This is probably the best yogurt I’ve ever tried in my entire life! It is so creamy and sweet. The packaging is cute and they have cute little quotes when you lift open the lid. It’s not expensive at all. One tub is $2.00 at Target which is a really good deal for the quality of the yogurt. I love it that it has fruit at the bottom. It’s a quick on the go snack. I will probably buy this again this week. Such a good product! No complaints here!
Joy H.
Noosa is delicious! I love that it is tart, and not sour like a lot of yogurts. I love most of the flavors and you can find a lot of special flavors as well! The yogurt is SO creamy. It's like a dessert. I like to buy the smaller containers as the larger ones are pretty high in calories. The small cups are pretty filling and can serve as a healthy snack.
Ginny R.
Noosa yoghurt has ruined all other yogurt for me. The flavor is SO delicious and creamy and packed full of actual flavor. Strawberry Rhubarb is good, caramel is amazing, and if you can track down the chili-mango or pumpkin flavors, you will not be disappointed. Its a little pricey, but worth it for the quality.
Adela N.
New britain , CT
FAVORITE YOGURT EVER. This one's a guilty pleasure. Lots of sugar and calories but it is a great treat once in a while. The yogurt itself has a pleasant tartness, and the rhubarb and strawberry make an amazing combination and compliments the yogurt 😍 my mouth is watering
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This yogurt brand is absolutely, hands down, by far, the absolute best yogurt I have ever had. I used to be a major connoisseur of a different major brand however they took that one off the shelf and with that I stopped eating as much yogurt. My sister gave me a container of this brand, Noosa Yoghurt, and the very first Spoonful I had literally made me so happy. I have finally found a yogurt that I like better than I even liked the old major brand. Noosa Yoghurt is one of my favorite foods now.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this flavor is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. i love that the fruit puree has solids in it, and it goes well with the delicious creamy yogurt. I wish there wasn't so much sugar added to this yogurt but appreciate that they use kosher gelatin.
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
This is my favorite tasting yogurt, it is so smooth and not too sweet, all the flavors are amazing, strawberry rhubarb being one of my favorites. I usually split it into 2 servings which is easy because you can put the lid back on
Sophia A.
I eat yogurt at least 4 times a week and Noosa is one of my favorite brands. At first, I was skeptical of this flavor because it sounds strange, but it is delicious. The fruit in the yogurt is very good and the yogurt itself is a good texture. I love all the different flavors.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Noosa is the BEST yogurt out there. I don't actually like yogurt but I LOVE noosa. I'm starting to try the new flavors they have too. Like the orange and ginger. Yummy
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?