BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Audrey K.
I liked it ok.
I did not love it.
This was my first--and probably last--time buying this stuff. It had an after-hint of spice which was probably supposed to be the rhubarb. The strawberry was indecipherable.
Creamy, thick, filling, low calorie, and pleasant aroma/packaging. Those are the nice things I can say about it.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This might now be one of my absolute favorite yogurts of all time! I frequently go through phases with yogurt, especially when I get sick of the thick texture of greek yogurt, or the same.exact.flavors. over and over again with fruit yogurts no matter what brand you buy. This yogurt just feels different to me, and in such a good way! The flavor is still sweet and fruity, but tastes like no flavor I've tried before, and I think that has to do with the rhubarb. Plus, the yogurt texture, OMG. It is SO creamy, smooth, and delicately delicious, that I actually enjoy eating it and am never grossed out by the consistency like I often am with other yogurts (and believe me, I've tried tons of other brands and types!). It is a little bit on the pricier side, but I honestly think it is so worth it because everything about it is just perfect.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
ana d.
Tampa, FL
Seriously the best yogurt I've ever had! I can even eat it without mixing in the fruit, it's delicious! Currently eating one and thought I'd share how great they are since I've been getting some every shopping trip for the past month lol
Heather D.
This is the absolutely BEST flavor Noosa has to offer. Once I tried it for the first time, I decided it was the only flavor of Aussie-style yogurt I would ever need in my life. There is plenty of fruity filling to mix in. I love the thick and creamy texture. The full cup is great for a breakfast meal and I usually split the cup in half if I eat it for an afternoon snack. Strawberry Rhubarb is a must try flavor!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Strawberry Rhubarb is another top favorite of mine, this one and raspberry are close rank for #1.  Noosa is a thicker yogurt with delicious fruity bits.  I get these at Safeway, they are usually on sale, or I have a coupon for them for a good deal.
Mary E.
YUMMM this is seriously delicious! You can definitely tell when you first taste it that it is a high quality yogurt (which is reflected in the price you pay for it) I love the rich, creamy flavor and how much it fills me up :) I usually only eat 1/2 of the yogurt because it's pretty rich. I really wish that they would offer this brand in a light version so I wouldn't feel so guilty eating yogurt!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This Noosa yogurt is one of my favorite flavors! The yogurt is so creamy and isn't super thick like some yogurts. The flavor of the strawberry rhubarb is to die for! Since I'm gluten free, this is the perfect strawberry rhubarb treat without the calories, guilt, or gluten! I always get mine at Target and they have it in the big container or 4 individual sized containers. Perfect for on the go!
Erin B.
OBSESSED! This yoghurt is amazing! The flavor is perfect. Great combination of sweet and tart. You will not be disappointed. I've recently found it on sale 2/$4 which is a great buy! Regardless of it being in sale I still purchase it in droves because it's THAT amazing!
Summer B.
I am quickly developing an addiction to this fine yoghurt! It is healthy and gluten free. It tastes like a dessert. This yoghurt is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavor. So far, my favorite is Strawberry rhubarb. If you are looking for a sweet treat with no guilt, this is it!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?