BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna E.
As a single college gal on the go this yogurt has become a staple on my shopping list. Its only 8oz so I'm able finish it before it goes bad which is an issue I face with the larger tubs of yogurt. The yogurt itself is tasty even without fruit on the bottom and its creamy greek yogurt, the best greek yogurt I've tried.
Sarah L.
So I'm completely not a yogurt person at all but I'm obsessed with this flavor and brand! It's really thick and has actual fruit in it. The strawberry rhubarb has the perfect amount of sweetness and tart that I love. I just wish there wasn't so much sugar per serving! Makes it a bit more of a dessert than a healthy treat
Ginny R.
Noosa yoghurt has ruined all other yogurt for me. The flavor is SO delicious and creamy and packed full of actual flavor. Strawberry Rhubarb is good, caramel is amazing, and if you can track down the chili-mango or pumpkin flavors, you will not be disappointed. Its a little pricey, but worth it for the quality.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This yogurt brand is absolutely, hands down, by far, the absolute best yogurt I have ever had. I used to be a major connoisseur of a different major brand however they took that one off the shelf and with that I stopped eating as much yogurt. My sister gave me a container of this brand, Noosa Yoghurt, and the very first Spoonful I had literally made me so happy. I have finally found a yogurt that I like better than I even liked the old major brand. Noosa Yoghurt is one of my favorite foods now.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this flavor is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. i love that the fruit puree has solids in it, and it goes well with the delicious creamy yogurt. I wish there wasn't so much sugar added to this yogurt but appreciate that they use kosher gelatin.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Noosa is the BEST yogurt out there. I don't actually like yogurt but I LOVE noosa. I'm starting to try the new flavors they have too. Like the orange and ginger. Yummy
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This might now be one of my absolute favorite yogurts of all time! I frequently go through phases with yogurt, especially when I get sick of the thick texture of greek yogurt, or the same.exact.flavors. over and over again with fruit yogurts no matter what brand you buy. This yogurt just feels different to me, and in such a good way! The flavor is still sweet and fruity, but tastes like no flavor I've tried before, and I think that has to do with the rhubarb. Plus, the yogurt texture, OMG. It is SO creamy, smooth, and delicately delicious, that I actually enjoy eating it and am never grossed out by the consistency like I often am with other yogurts (and believe me, I've tried tons of other brands and types!). It is a little bit on the pricier side, but I honestly think it is so worth it because everything about it is just perfect.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I am very impressed with this yoghurt. With the first bite, you can tell that it's high quality. The flavor is amazing. I actually had a coupon to get one free but the cashier wouldn't let me use it; so I bought it anyway and I'm so glad that I did. I do not regret it one bit and will definitely be buying more in the future. I like the plain yoghurt by itself the most, but the strawberry rhubarb definitely didn't take anything away from it.
ana d.
TAMPA, FL
Seriously the best yogurt I've ever had! I can even eat it without mixing in the fruit, it's delicious! Currently eating one and thought I'd share how great they are since I've been getting some every shopping trip for the past month lol
Heather D.
This is the absolutely BEST flavor Noosa has to offer. Once I tried it for the first time, I decided it was the only flavor of Aussie-style yogurt I would ever need in my life. There is plenty of fruity filling to mix in. I love the thick and creamy texture. The full cup is great for a breakfast meal and I usually split the cup in half if I eat it for an afternoon snack. Strawberry Rhubarb is a must try flavor!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?