Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Summer B.
Summer B.

I am quickly developing an addiction to this fine yoghurt! It is healthy and gluten free. It tastes like a dessert. This yoghurt is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavor. So far, my favorite is Strawberry rhubarb. If you are looking for a sweet treat with no guilt, this is it!
Jane B.
Jane B.

I love Noosa yogurt, I have turned on so many people to this brand! The only con is that of course it is more expensive than other yogurts, but it does have two servings in a container instead of one. Strawberry Rhubarb is my third favorite flavor, after coconut and pumpkin !
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca

My absolute favorite yogurt!! Super creamy and delicious. I can 2 different times from each cup. The strawberry rhubarb is the best in my opinion. Can be a yummy snack or a healthy breakfast. I like to throw in some bananas and sometimes even granola for a little extra yumminess
matthew c.
matthew c.

This is at the top of the best yogurts out there. I usually mix mine with Kind granola and add a little sweet cream coffee creamer and mix it all up with a dash of salt and it is a to die for desert. You can toss in some sour cream angel food cake and makes it even better!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Boone, IA

I used to think that Noosa looked like it would taste weird. I had the opportunity to try it at a meeting, and I am now hooked! I don't think I can go back to eating any other yogurt. It is smooth and creamy and tastes amazing. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Sanam A.
Sanam A.

This yogurt is AMAZING!! I would eat the whole thing!!! It's so creamy and rich! The yogurt is so good it's addicting! I was recommended this by a friend and I'm so glad I tried it! I've never had such a smooth and creamy yogurt! I'm def trying more
Katy Z.
Katy Z.

I am obsessed with this sweet treat! It has all the creamy goodness of high quality yogurt mixed with what tastes just like my grandma's strawberry rhubarb jam! It would definitely recommend splurging a little next time you're at the store!
Corie D.
Corie D.

I'm such a huge fan of Noosa yogurt. It's so creamy without being too thick and the flavors are just divine. One of my favorites is the strawberry rhubarb. The perfect balance between sweet and tart. I can eat the whole tub in one sitting.
ana d.
ana d.
TAMPA, FL

Seriously the best yogurt I've ever had! I can even eat it without mixing in the fruit, it's delicious! Currently eating one and thought I'd share how great they are since I've been getting some every shopping trip for the past month lol
J G.
J G.

I'm reacting to the fact that someone put "gluten-free" into the title of a yogurt. People, no yogurt should ever contain gluten. I would avoid this product simply because it's a marketing tool to say "gluten free" on a dairy product!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now