BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?3 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...3 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?6 Answers
Nicole H.
Hands down the best yogurt I have ever had. It satisfies your taste buds to the fullest extent
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Noosa yoghurt is by far the best yogurt I had ever tasted. I love the sweetness and smoothness.
Lolo G.
Indianapolis
Best yogurt ever. Every flavor is delicious. Tastes luxurious and super rich and creamy.
Marie C.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite flavors! Noosa is so rich and delicious. It's the best yogurt!
Angela S.
Ovid, MI
New favorite snack! I love everything about it, but especially the grown up flavors.
kimberly b.
Warren, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the best yogurt I have ever eaten. It is thick, rich and creamy. This flavor is my absolute favorite!
Cassie B.
Howard City, MI
Purchased at: Costco
I cant speak more highly of this yogurt brand!?! My ENTIRE FAMILY from my son to my grandmother are hooked! We tried them on sample Saturday at Costco and we all bought 2 boxes!
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
Noosa is one of several brands to pop into the yogurt aisle of grocery stores introducing whole milk yogurt to consumers. These yogurts have a smooth, thick consistancy. The strawberry rhubarb flavor has a great tart rhubarb punch that hits the tastebuds first and then is followed by light strawberry.
Ceylan Y.
One of mg favorite yoghurts very satisfying soo sweet not sour at. all love themmm
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?