BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can ...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kallee P.
Yogurt has never been my favorites, however recently I've been curious to expand my horizons on foods. This item is absolutely DELICIOUS.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
This was an unexpected find at Wal-Mart, strawberry rhubarb! Yes! Great yogurt and calorie content for the serving size and it's yummy!
Catherine H.
Super creamy and thick! Absolutely wonderful flavor! Only downfall is the price. ūüėē Very high is sugar so probably not good for diets
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I eat yogurt regularly and this is amazing!The strawberry rhubarb pair perfectly!You can't tell its Gluten free!Wish it were cheaper!
Emily J.
I can not say enough good things about noosa. It is amazing. We always keep some on hand. I have not tried a flavor I haven't liked
Erika G.
This yogurt is so rich and creamy. The strawberry rhubarb flavor is really delicious! It's great for breakfast or a quick snack.
Lorryn Y.
This is the best Noosa yoghurt I've had thus far! I hope they put out more flavors soon!! They creamy, sweet and smell amazing!
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
Love this brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. Noosa yogurt is definitely the best tasting yogurt I've had.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Great taste, smooth, creamy, and not too tart! The container is marked as 1 serving, but I divide it into 2 servings.
Nanci M.
Wofford Heights
I recently tried this product around a year ago. My favourite yoghurt. I don't buy any other brand......
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?