Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!

Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
7 months, 1 week ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They make coconut and blood orange as well
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
Fergus Falls, MN
1 year, 1 month ago
I've seen the biggest selection at Target, of all places. They have or have had all the ones you mentioned (except I don't think there's a plain strawberry-it's strawberry rhubarb), plus mango, tart cherry, honey, pumpkin, some sort of chocolate, bhakti chai, peach, key lime, blood orange, coconut, passion fruit and some other spicy ones that I don't know their names. I've tried most of them, but my favorites are the tart cherry, pumpkin (tastes like pumpkin cheesecake), and the bhakti chai (think chai tea spices).
Heather J.
Heather J.
Laureldale, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
Try them all. I have not had one I didn't like so far. I swear my kids think they are dessert. so creamy not bitter like some yogurt. I have heard there is a newer limited edition orange.
Blair B.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes but, I don't know where though. They're are passion fruit, pumpkin, chocolate, ect... I seen it on Facebook noosa page.