BY NOOSA #3 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can yo...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
  • Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.5 Answers
Laura G.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
This yogurt is magnificent!...so creamy and smooth. I often eat it for a breakfast on the go and the ample portion usually keeps me full until lunch. This is something even the super high protein greek yogurts don't manage. I imagine it has something to do with fat content of the whole milk. I can't imagine switching to any other yogurt brand any time soon.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Loudon, Nh
I don't typically like yogurt, but I'm aware of the health benefits! I bought this yogurt just to try because of the flavor... It's amazing!!! I almost forget I'm eating yogurt. I was not disappointed at all!!!! I buy it all the time now and love all of the flavors, but strawberry rhubarb is definitely my favorite!!!
Tarah F.
Tarah F.
Holy crap this stuff is delicious. The container itself holds a good amount of yogurt. I often find myself putting the cap on and saving a little bit for later. The rhubarb flavor is especially delicious. Even without the fruit the yogurt tastes so amazing. The creamy texture is like no other yogurt I've tried.
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
This is so good. I found it at Winn Dixie and they were selling them for $2.00 a container. One container is very filling. The taste is superb. Not too sweet. The fruit mixes in well. Definitely going to be stocking up on this flavor. Recommend if you like yogurt. ALso this is made with good ingredients.
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Creamy, smooth, I can't say enough words that basically mean "delicious." Strawberry rhubarb is such a unique and delicious flavor. Siggi's also has a strawberry rhubarb yogurt, but I prefer noosa. Perfect mix of sweet and tart, and keeps you full all morning if you have it for breakfast.
Jane B.
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Noosa yogurt, I have turned on so many people to this brand! The only con is that of course it is more expensive than other yogurts, but it does have two servings in a container instead of one. Strawberry Rhubarb is my third favorite flavor, after coconut and pumpkin !
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
My absolute favorite yogurt!! Super creamy and delicious. I can 2 different times from each cup. The strawberry rhubarb is the best in my opinion. Can be a yummy snack or a healthy breakfast. I like to throw in some bananas and sometimes even granola for a little extra yumminess
matthew c.
matthew c.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is at the top of the best yogurts out there. I usually mix mine with Kind granola and add a little sweet cream coffee creamer and mix it all up with a dash of salt and it is a to die for desert. You can toss in some sour cream angel food cake and makes it even better!
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am obsessed with this sweet treat! It has all the creamy goodness of high quality yogurt mixed with what tastes just like my grandma's strawberry rhubarb jam! It would definitely recommend splurging a little next time you're at the store!
Corie D.
Corie D.
I'm such a huge fan of Noosa yogurt. It's so creamy without being too thick and the flavors are just divine. One of my favorites is the strawberry rhubarb. The perfect balance between sweet and tart. I can eat the whole tub in one sitting.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.
There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.