Add a Photo

By NOOSA
#5 in Gluten-Free Snacks
Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com.
Photos (4)
Marcie F.
Marcie F.

I just recently decided to give Noosa brand a try. I am a huge strawberry-rhubarb fan and knew I had to buy it. I was not disappointed. It was not a fake overwhelming strawberry flavor, but rather a subtle, natural flavor of actual strawberry-rhubarb!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM

This yogurt is magnificent!...so creamy and smooth. I often eat it for a breakfast on the go and the ample portion usually keeps me full until lunch. This is something even the super high protein greek yogurts don't manage. I imagine it has something to do with fat content of the whole milk. I can't imagine switching to any other yogurt brand any time soon.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN

This is my absolute favorite yogurt! I'm not sure what makes it so darn delicious, but it is. It's super creamy and sweet. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite flavor, but honestly I haven't tried a Noosa flavor I didn't like. I highly recommend it! You can go to the Noosa website and find a link to a coupon at the very bottom right of the page.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Loudon, Nh

I don't typically like yogurt, but I'm aware of the health benefits! I bought this yogurt just to try because of the flavor... It's amazing!!! I almost forget I'm eating yogurt. I was not disappointed at all!!!! I buy it all the time now and love all of the flavors, but strawberry rhubarb is definitely my favorite!!!
Tarah F.
Tarah F.

Holy crap this stuff is delicious. The container itself holds a good amount of yogurt. I often find myself putting the cap on and saving a little bit for later. The rhubarb flavor is especially delicious. Even without the fruit the yogurt tastes so amazing. The creamy texture is like no other yogurt I've tried.
Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA

These are no "low calorie, small serving" yogurts. These creamy delicious guys are amazing and their servings sizes are bigger than normal. Seriously the best yogurts. I wish they're were a bit cheaper and the fruit flavored ones came in a bigger size. But other than that absolutely amazing you have to try.
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL

This is so good. I found it at Winn Dixie and they were selling them for $2.00 a container. One container is very filling. The taste is superb. Not too sweet. The fruit mixes in well. Definitely going to be stocking up on this flavor. Recommend if you like yogurt. ALso this is made with good ingredients.
Gillian M.
Gillian M.

Creamy, smooth, I can't say enough words that basically mean "delicious." Strawberry rhubarb is such a unique and delicious flavor. Siggi's also has a strawberry rhubarb yogurt, but I prefer noosa. Perfect mix of sweet and tart, and keeps you full all morning if you have it for breakfast.
Summer B.
Summer B.

I am quickly developing an addiction to this fine yoghurt! It is healthy and gluten free. It tastes like a dessert. This yoghurt is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavor. So far, my favorite is Strawberry rhubarb. If you are looking for a sweet treat with no guilt, this is it!
Jane B.
Jane B.

I love Noosa yogurt, I have turned on so many people to this brand! The only con is that of course it is more expensive than other yogurts, but it does have two servings in a container instead of one. Strawberry Rhubarb is my third favorite flavor, after coconut and pumpkin !
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC

do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
julie k.

Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA

How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Justine D.
Justine D.

There is also rhubarb and it is amazing! Like strawberry rhubarb pie.

Join Now