BY NOOSA #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Finest Yoghurt.
All natural. Probiotic. From happy cows never treated with rBGH.
Aussie culture. Colorado fresh.
Noosayoghurt.com. see more...

• Are you supposed to stir these?1 Answers
  • Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened...2 Answers
  • do you like to put this in anything special?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Addi T.
This yogurt is one of my favorite treats! I decided to buy it because of a friend posting about it, and have honestly been all about it ever since. Most recently, I’ve been getting the smaller portioned packs of four. My favorite thing to do is freeze it and then pop it in my lunchbox and eat it at work, it defrosts in the work fridge and keeps my food cool, and sometimes even has that frozen yogurt consistency, which I love! The strawberry rhubarb flavor is my favorite, with raspberry being a close second! I just wish there wasn’t as much sugar in it, but it makes for an amazing treat!
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
My toddler and I enjoy yogurt together almost every morning.  This one is, by far, her favorite flavor.  I've been a fan of Noosa for a while, the yogurt is creamy and the fruit always tastes like real fruit, not just sugar or jelly.  The 8 oz container is a huge portion, so it's perfect for us to share.  When I'm alone, I'm thankful it comes with a lid, so it doesnt have to be a single portion.  The strawberry rhubarb is extra delish because it has that addictive tartness from the rhubarb.  We stock up every time it goes on sale at our favorite markets!
Joy H.
Noosa is delicious! I love that it is tart, and not sour like a lot of yogurts. I love most of the flavors and you can find a lot of special flavors as well! The yogurt is SO creamy. It's like a dessert. I like to buy the smaller containers as the larger ones are pretty high in calories. The small cups are pretty filling and can serve as a healthy snack.
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
This is my favorite tasting yogurt, it is so smooth and not too sweet, all the flavors are amazing, strawberry rhubarb being one of my favorites. I usually split it into 2 servings which is easy because you can put the lid back on
Maizy S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The plain yogurt alone is delicious and has a perfect balance of sweet and sour. When paired with the tanginess of the strawberry rhubarb, it comes together nicely. The texture of the rhubarb is in tact, and it gives the fruit part a unique flavor- not just strawberry.
Sarah M.
This is easily my favorite yogurt on the market. It tastes like a rich, creamy dessert. Noosa is like a vacation in my mouth. The fruit chunks are discernible (I hate tasting mashed up fruit flavored mush). Best brand out there!
Kay L.
Love this yogurt! I prefer eating them as desserts because it’s a pretty rich yogurt. It’s very thick and creamy! Love the strawberry rhubarb jam - so delicious! It’s a healthy snack and I would highly recommend to others.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
These are my absolute favorite! Tastes really really good and does not have a weird after taste or artificial taste to me. Also does not cost the tongue. Not sure how to explain that but some yoghurts do that and I do not like it at all. But this is my favorite and my kiddos have started to like these more and more with each new flavor I buy. Just wish was not so expensive. Don't get me wrong they are very good but when you are on a budget.
Catherine M.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt! It’s so unique with its strawberry rhubarb combination. I love that it’s creamier than other brands and is available at Publix, Target, and Walmart. I would recommend this to others.
Gina L.
Moods is a great yogurt brand! It’s very creamy and it could even pass for a dessert yogurt. This strawberry rhubarb flavor is delicious and one of my favorites. Would highly recommend the brand to others!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
How many flavors of noosa do they have? I've had blueberry, lemon, raspberry, and strawberry, but are there others?!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
do you like to put this in anything special?
julie k.
Where it is? I never seen this yogurt before.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Sometimes rhubarb strawberry deserts are overly sweetened... Can you taste the tartness of the rhubarb?
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are you supposed to stir these?