BY NOOSA #5 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Raspberry Finest Yoghurt. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sophia A.
I eat yogurt at least 4 times a week and Noosa is one of my favorite brands. The fruit in the yogurt is very good and the yogurt itself is a good texture. The raspberry flavor is a little sour, but it's very refreshing. I love all the different flavors.
Anna F.
I was never a yogurt person until I discovered noosa. The flavors are endless and taste amazing! I don’t like Greek yogurt because of the aftertaste but Noosa is delicious! I could eat this everyday but they are a little expensive
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet but filling. So glad I discovered Noosa! I eat this at least once a week. This one is my favorite flavor-- though, to be fair, raspberry is my fav flavor of any yogurt. Definitely try it out!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Noosa is really good yogurt.  It is very creamy, and like a thinker creamy.  Raspberry is one of the top flavors for me.  I buy these at Safeway and recently they have been on sale 2/$4 in singles, or 2/$8 in smaller 4 packs.  If they aren't on sale, it isn't too hard to find a coupon for them.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
I HATE YOGURT! Like I can't stand to eat it & it makes my mouth feel chalky. Well my husband bought this for me to eat as I was taking an antibiotic & I fell in love with it. We both have tried a lot of their flavors & we love them! They're also gluten free!
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Noosa is an amazing tasting yogurt. I will always reach for it when I'm wanting to indulge in a treat. It's a little high in carbs for what I normally eat, but I love treating myself occasionally to this. It's a great replacement for less healthy desserts. This is my favorite flavor of noosa. I loved Greek yogurt before I tried noosa, but it's replaced Greek as my new favorite type of yogurt.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This is probably one of my new favorite yogurts. I usually eat trader joe flavors or chobani. But these yogurts have great taste. They do not have the tart taste you normally get with greek yogurt. And the fruit seems really fresh. They taste almost like desert but are pretty healthy and filling making it an excellent breakfast!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I love thick creamy yogurts and this one is a new favorite. The flavor selections are both unique and traditional. I usually pick up a tart cherry or raspberry along with something new - like strawberry serrano or pear cardamom. I can get two snack servings out of the 8 ounce container.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
Another yummy Noosa flavor! Unlike some of the other flavors, this has more seeds than actual fruit. Don't get me wrong, it is very VERY raspberry, just lacking decent-sized fruit pieces like many of their other flavors.
Brenna M.
I've had all the flavors and this one is probably my least favorite. Dont get me wrong- it's good, just not as good as the other flavors. it's a bit more watery since the raspberries are so finely minced and so it makes the yogurt a bit on the watery side too.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
What's your favorite flavor of Noosa yogurt?
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
Does this have a strong raspberry flavor to it?
Jenna M.
Edmonton, Alberta
I have been dying to try this yogurt but I can't seem to find it :( Does anywhere is Edmonton, Alberta sell this?
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I see that this yogurt actually sates that it is gluten free...isn't all yogurt gluten free?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I just tried this yogurt for the first time last week and it was DELICIOUS!! I wish they would add more flavors though♡ but I def will buy it again!