BY NOOSA

Noosa® Peach Finest yoghurt. see more...

• Peach 🍑 flavor yogurt noosa or jalapeño blackberry?1 Answers
Britney J.
Gainesville, FL
This yogurt is slightly sweet and richer than most. It’s not as thick as Greek but much thicker than most. I love it because the top is resealable and there’s less than 300 calories per container. I can eat parts for breakfast each day and end up eating less since I can portion for myself. Only downside is that all the flavors are fruit on the bottom and I wish they had flavored without the fruit available too. Great product, hope they come out with a vanilla soon!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
This yogurt is amazing. The texture is not thick like chobani yogurt. This is smooth and  creamy. It cost about $2 per container at my local grocery store. the 8 oz. alone can keep you full til lunch. they also offer a variety pack,  4 oz. container, that is more cost efficient. Definite try it if you have not.
Libby B.
Lewiston
Noosa is my new favorite yogurt. The fruit that is in the yogurt is clean and refreshing and packs a punch of flavor. My favorites are peach, raspberry, blueberry, and pumpkin! They tend to be a little pricey for me, but when I find them on sale (usually 2 for $4 at Hannafords), I tend to pick up 4-6 of them. I'm not the only one in my house that is obsessed so I have to hide them!!!
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT THIS FLAVOR FANTASTIC!!!!!! I love the texture and delicious flavor of this product. I have to say it’s one of my top favorite yogurts of all time. The peAch in this is tasty tasty tasty!!!!
Kim W.
South Lyon, MI
I've always wondered how much better this yoghurt could be and if it added up to the extra cost. It does! I am big fan of peaches and cottage cheese; this about covers the taste of that without the lumpiness of curd. It's super smooth, just tangy enough and not too sweet.

This product was available as a 'Free Friday' incentive at Kroger; my review is unsolicited.
Susan J.
Conroe, TX
This is delicious. It is creamy and tastes like dessert. Compared to other brands of yogurt this is my favorite. It is made with whole milk which I think gives it a better flavor.
Ann K.
Tasty, good texture, not too sweet but not bitter, and all-natural! I like being able to know all of the ingredients on the label and when there's only very few of them and this brand fits the bill!
Chelsey N.
Warren
At first I was a little nervous to buy this product! I don’t typically like thick yogurts! But it wasn’t as thick as Greek yogurt and it’s worth every penny! The flavors are amazing and I feel full after eating just one!
Anna B.
If you love yogurt this is the real deal it is the best yogurt I’ve ever had it is so much better than Greek yogurt one bite of this creamy smooth delicacy and your hooked.......their cowsmust be very Happy! Yummy
Kyla A.
Daly City
I am normally not a big fan of yogurt. So of course I wouldn’t eat yogurt, but this is the only exception! I love the smooth texture and the lightness of the flavor. Lastly, I like how big the yogurts are because I think it’s a better selling price than those smaller yogurts.
India W.
Peach 🍑 flavor yogurt noosa or jalapeño blackberry?