BY NOOSA #3 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Honey Finest Yoghurt. see more...

• Is this good? Does it taste like the regular yogurt? I'm ...2 Answers
  • It's this super sweet or is the honey more subtle? Does i...2 Answers
  • How does this taste? Creamy or tart? How many servings in...2 Answers
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Omg these are really good! I didn't even realize it was a gluten free item when eating it! I actually only found out just now because this certain product was in an article about gluten free foods perfect for breakfast! Well this works perfectly well for anytime & anything. Enough to eat just a little or the whole thing. Perfect size for lunch or a snack. Eat by itself or add fruit & pretzels with it! I'm not for or against gluten free foods so that doesn't matter to me but I do like how they have an option for yogurt available for people who do need to keep the concern in mind. Also that they have an extremely tasty yogurt option at that! This really is one of the best yogurts I've ever had!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Love love love this yoghurt! Being gluten free, many things are out for me. This is a great snack at home or even on the run. This is the only flavor I have tried so far, but it’s absolutely amazing! Give it a try yourself!
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
This flavor is so delicious! The honey flavor is very mild, at best. It's just a delicious, creamy yogurt that compliments any fruit or granola you would choose to add. It's not extremely heavy but it's very filling. I would absolutely recommend this yogurt, and this flavor especially.
Gina L.
Noosa is one of my favorite yogurt brands. I like to eat it as dessert because it's so thick and creamy. This flavor is one of my favorites and I like to add a little bit of granola to add a bit of crunch. It's available at most grocery stores (even Target)
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Had this for the first time in 2016 same time last year. sooooooooo gooooooooooood! I woould buy this any day of the year, well, maybe not everyday but... I told literelly everyone I talked to about it and some say the same. Soooooooooo Gooooood!!!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Noosa yogurt is by far the best yogurt I have tried. Greek yogurt is usually my go-to, but Noosa has topped that. It's thicker, creamier, and rich in flavor. Honey is my favorite flavor, with coconut coming in as a close second. It is filling, a fair price for the quality and size of the container, and it is usually on sale at my local Kroge for 99 cents, so I always grab a couple for throughout the week. It's great on its own, or granola and fruit on top for breakfast.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this honey flavor is so simple yet so delicious, and goes great with a huge variety of fruit and nuts for breakfast or lunch. Noosa is simply the most delicious creamy yogurt. I wish there wasn't so much sugar added to this yogurt but appreciate that they use kosher gelatin.
Brenna M.
Okay, first off- NOOSA is my FAVORITE yogurt! It's SO thick, creamy and delicious. My boyfriend says "this is like eating dessert." HOWEVER, this is not my favorite flavor. It doesn't have the honey at the bottom of the container the way the fruit is on the bottom of the other flavors.
Sonya F.
This is the best yogurt you will ever eat. So smooth and yummy. So many flavors to choose from. I love the honey and pumpkin. Noosa Gluten Free Honey Yoghurt
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE the other flavors of this.. can you actually taste the honey in this?
Jessica M.
Irvine, CA
I've seen this yoghurt in a couple places now. Is it good? I'm not usually a huge yoghurt fan, but I will still eat it occasionally. Plus since I've recently been diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I'm looking for anything to broaden my now limited diet.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Do these yogurts have that chunky texture or is it smooth?
Jessica P.
It's this super sweet or is the honey more subtle? Does it have real honey or is it fake honey flavoring?
Kristin Y.
Reno, TX
Is this good? Does it taste like the regular yogurt? I'm interested in trying it just don't want to waste if it's not good.