BY NOOSA #4 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Honey Finest Yoghurt. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brenna M.
Okay, first off- NOOSA is my FAVORITE yogurt! It's SO thick, creamy and delicious. My boyfriend says "this is like eating dessert." HOWEVER, this is not my favorite flavor. It doesn't have the honey at the bottom of the container the way the fruit is on the bottom of the other flavors.
Gina L.
Noosa is one of my favorite yogurt brands. I like to eat it as dessert because it's so thick and creamy. This flavor is one of my favorites and I like to add a little bit of granola to add a bit of crunch. It's available at most grocery stores (even Target)
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Had this for the first time in 2016 same time last year. sooooooooo gooooooooooood! I woould buy this any day of the year, well, maybe not everyday but... I told literelly everyone I talked to about it and some say the same. Soooooooooo Gooooood!!!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Noosa yogurt is by far the best yogurt I have tried. Greek yogurt is usually my go-to, but Noosa has topped that. It's thicker, creamier, and rich in flavor. Honey is my favorite flavor, with coconut coming in as a close second. It is filling, a fair price for the quality and size of the container, and it is usually on sale at my local Kroge for 99 cents, so I always grab a couple for throughout the week. It's great on its own, or granola and fruit on top for breakfast.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this honey flavor is so simple yet so delicious, and goes great with a huge variety of fruit and nuts for breakfast or lunch. Noosa is simply the most delicious creamy yogurt. I wish there wasn't so much sugar added to this yogurt but appreciate that they use kosher gelatin.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I tried Noosa Gluten Free Honey Yoghurt for the first time today. I am very conflicted. I like it and I don't all in one if that makes sense. It is not sweet. I love the thick and creamy texture. It tastes like something other than yogurt and it drives me crazy that I cannot pinpoint what. I find it a bit on the expensive side. I got mine at a Neighborhood Walmart Grocery store. I do think I would use it in a home made smoothie.
Ashley H.
Noosa yoghurt is one of the best yoghurt brands in my opinion. Their yoghurt is smooth and creamy. The honey flavor is a good one to add on fruit or pancakes/waffles. I also really like the blueberry flavor as well. The size is a bit big so the upside is you can seal it back up and eat it later. You won't be disappointed!
Britteney H.
Omg first time I can say I love yoghurt!! I buy mine at target! The flavor is amazing you can't taste the bitterness of the Greek yoghurt! It a little pricey but the usually on sale at target that why I go there! I hope you try this out!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I normally don't like yogurt but I came down with Thrush from taking amoxicillin. The doctor recommended live active cultures. I saw surprised how many yogurt didn't have love active cultures however this brand does, so I decided to give it a try. It is super yummy and smooth. It is like eating cream cheese. I highly recommend this brand!
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
Where can I find this yougurt?
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE the other flavors of this.. can you actually taste the honey in this?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Do these yogurts have that chunky texture or is it smooth?
Jessica P.
It's this super sweet or is the honey more subtle? Does it have real honey or is it fake honey flavoring?
Kara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this have a yogurt texture or a Greek yogurt texture?