BY NOOSA #5 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Noosa® Honey Finest Yoghurt. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erin K.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I tried Noosa Gluten Free Honey Yoghurt for the first time today. I am very conflicted. I like it and I don't all in one if that makes sense. It is not sweet. I love the thick and creamy texture. It tastes like something other than yogurt and it drives me crazy that I cannot pinpoint what. I find it a bit on the expensive side. I got mine at a Neighborhood Walmart Grocery store. I do think I would use it in a home made smoothie.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Best yogurt ever!! So much thicker and creamier than other yogurts I've had that the first time I tried this, I double checked the label that it really was yogurt. The honey flavor is amazing because it is very sweet, great for a dessert or sweet tooth, without it being too sweet and overwhelming afterwards. I plan on recommending to all of my friends and definitely repurchase.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my all time favorite yogurt. I found it at Target weeks ago and fell instantly in love. Now I'm eating Noosa at least three times a week and the portion is great to fit in a lunchbox, I typically eat it comfortably at my desk with a little granola. Highly recommended, this is my most favorite flavor so far.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I love this aussie style yogurt. I absolutely love the honey and coconut flavors. They have a delicate and light flavor, which I like. Too often I eat yogurts that are far too over powering, or sugary. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when the mood hits, this is what I reach for. Try it, you'll like it too!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
LOOOOOOOVe this yogurt! i stick with a dairy Free diet but every now and then when i want to give myself a good, delicious and Yogurt breakfast treat this is the brand i go to. I found them in Australia and when i came to the states i was so happy to see them launch here! all flavors are amazing.
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Noosa is different from your typical yogurt - the texture is thicker and creamier and it is rich and luxurious tasting. I buy it all the time. This is one of my favorite flavors. Since there is a recloseable lid on this size, I eat a little at a time and make it last 2-3 servings.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
This is my favorite flavor of Noosa. The honey doesn't overpower the taste of the yogurt, and adding granola makes it taste that much better. Am very happy to see that Wal-Mart is now carrying Noosa, just wish they carried the Honey Flavor.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Very good yogurt! I love pretty much every flavor from Noosa and this is one of my top favorites along with the strawberry rhubarb. It is very creamy and is much better than other brands of yogurt for sure. Definitely recommended.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Best yogurt. Hands down. It's kinda hard to find but incredibly worth it. It is smooth and creamy. The thickness is just perfect. They're a handful of flavors to choose from all the ones I have tried so far are delicious!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
My all time favorite yogurt. My daughter likes mixing it with chocolate flavored yogurt. Lemon and chocolate don't seem like they should mix but they do! I go to Publix because it's one of the few places I can find this!
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
I LOVE the other flavors of this.. can you actually taste the honey in this?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
It's this super sweet or is the honey more subtle? Does it have real honey or is it fake honey flavoring?
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Reno, TX
Is this good? Does it taste like the regular yogurt? I'm interested in trying it just don't want to waste if it's not good.
Dennisse G.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
Where can I find this yougurt?
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Lodi, CA
How does this taste? Creamy or tart? How many servings in one tub, it looks big?