Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt

by Noosa

Noosa® Blueberry Finest Yoghurt.

Is this gluten free ?
What is the texture/consistency like? Also, is it tangy like Greek yogurt?
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt!
Tallahassee, FL
This is an overpriced product. In my opinion. I do like the taste and flavor and texture however ingesting. It's not worth the price point. Two things I like about it is the reserve option. And the flavor
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not someone who likes yogurt really at all but I am a tried and true lover of this one! The texture is amazing and I love the blueberries in it. It sounds a little silly but I also like the reusable lid since I don’t always finish the whole container in one sitting.
Largo, FL
The best yogurt! One of the only companies that makes a high quality yogurt that isn’t Greek. I’m not a fan of Greek yogurt so finding this was great. It tastes amazing like dessert no matter what flavor you choose.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my new favorite thing to eat. Noosa yoghurt tastes amazing. the creamy plain yoghurt and the fresh fruity purée mixed together is the best thing. they are a little more on the more expensive side but it is well worth it.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I think it was good but I prefer Greek yoghurt better. This has a very high fat content, 17g, and would prefer the lower content in Greek. This product is somewhat expensive, at my store it was $2.39.
Purchased at: Publix
A little too on the tart side for me and it's the yogurt that is tart- the blueberries were perfect. This yogurt provides great nutrition, but requires an adjustment to its unique taste.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt uploaded by MANDY K.
This is one of my favorite yogurt brands. This has the silkiest consistency for me, and the flavor is much richer and less artificial than most brands. It has a very slightly tangy taste to me, no where near as tart as Greek Yogurt though. The blueberry jam is full of fruit which is what I like, and it's kept at the bottom so you can eat it as is or mix it together. I like that this comes with a lid. I usually eat yogurt with other fruit or a granola bar, so I don't always finish it, and I have the option to put it up until later.
Kenosha, WI
Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt uploaded by Victoria D.
I'm not sure when Noosa plans to create a 12 Step Program for their yogurt ... I need an intervention or something?I believe 80% of my grocery purchases for the last several months has been Noosa yog(h)urt (keep the "h" if you all fancy like). I apologize to my local Target as I clean out  their stock  of all but a few flavors. Target often has sales and/or Cartwheel savings for added value. Blueberry is one of my absolute favorites of this brand! It has none of that sour creamy taste you get with Greek yogurt. I think one of these containers are almost the size of two yogurts; 8 oz. versus 4 oz. so you will feel somewhat full. There is space between the fill-line and the lid if you'd like to add granola but it really is awesome enough by itself.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt uploaded by Stacy A.
I loveeeeeeee Noosa yoghurt! So creamy smooth and thick! I have loved every flavor I have been able to get my hands on they all taste fabulous! Calories in this 8oz container are 280 carbs 34g protein 12g sugar 31g (which I wish was a bit lower). If you have a chance to try this amazing stuff give it a go you won't be sorry!
Bellflower, CA
Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt uploaded by Winnie L.
This yogurt is so expensive, but it is no big deal. I prefer other brand than this one. It is just a regular yogurt, didn't find anything interesting or wow on it. I tried it for free since I got a coupon from their website. But it still didn't impressed me.