Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt

by Noosa

Noosa® Blueberry Finest Yoghurt.

Is this gluten free ?
What is the texture/consistency like? Also, is it tangy like Greek yogurt?
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Noosa Gluten Free Blueberry Yoghurt!
Pflugerville, TX
This yogurt is so creamy, custard-like, and delicious!! It tastes more like dessert than lunch. I don't usually like stir in yogurt, but these are so good. Their yogurt is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it. The blueberry flavor is my favorite, and I highly recommend it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can someone please get this out of my house before I eat it all?!! It's so good and sweet and thick like yogurt should be. And it's always on sale at Kroger. This flavor is one of the best and really tastes like a dessert or a yummy snack any time. I like it topped with coconut chips.
This is one of the most delicious yogurts I've tried! It's not as sour as some other yogurt brands, it almost reminds me of whip cream or mousse because it's so creamy, light & not that sweet. I'm so glad I tried this or I would've been missing out!!!
Deerfield Bch, FL
If we’re going strictly off of taste, Noosa is the most delicious fathomable yogurt on the market right now, hands down. I prefer the taste to Chobani, Fage, Yoplait, Danon, Stonygfield, ect….but Noosa is not organic, meaning that the feed consumed by the diary cows could really be anything. The cows aren’t grass fed. Also the sugar content is absolutely ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. and Sugar is among the top ingredients. 31g of sugar in the five minutes it takes to consume the product is kind of a deal breaker for me. It’s nice as an occasional treat, but there are other brands with much less sugar that are organic to add to your regular diet. Do they taste as amazing as Noosa? No. But like 80% as good, so that compromise is fine to me to not put so much processed sugar in my diet. I do love the perfect creamy texture of Noosa and hope that one day they create a reduced sugar version of their products, at least the most popular ones
Lowell, MA
This yogurt is absolutely amazing!  Very flavorful and delicious.  I just wish they came in smaller containers.  The container seems kind of big to me and more like 2 servings rather than 1.  But, once you try it you can't resist!
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this yogurt! Unless you really like tart tasting things, don't get the strawberry rhubarb but other than that the other flavors are great! I eat this yogurt with granola alot after the gym!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This yogurt is so rich and creamy, and a little thick. I really like it. It is more expensive, but you also get a cup of yogurt while others may give you only 5 ozs. The blueberry flavor is one of my favorites.
Austin
My favorite noosa yogurt flavor. And noosa is my favorite yogurt. It’s not Greek so doesn’t provide protein or probiotics. But it is a healthy snack/breakfast/dessert. It is the “Finest Yoghurt” for sure!
I eat yogurt at least 4 times a week and Noosa is one of my favorite brands. The chunks of blueberry are delicious and taste amazing with the vanilla yogurt. The fruit in the yogurt is very good and the yogurt itself is a good texture. I love all the different flavors.
Howard City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
I cant speak more highly of this yogurt brand!?! My ENTIRE FAMILY from my son to my grandmother are hooked! We tried them on sample Saturday at Costco and we all bought 2 boxes!