BY NOOSA

Noosa® Finest Yoghurt Tart Cherry. see more...

Sarah H.
Lincoln Park
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the thick creamy texture. The flavor is great. It doesn’t taste like normal yoghurt. Got a flavor once that I hated. Wrote customer service and they sent me 6 free coupons. Love the company. They stand behind their product
Gia D.
Milwaukee , WI
Very thick yogurt and creamy and the cherries on the bottom are deliciously tart yet sweet. This is an acquired taste type yogurt. It’s almost a cross between sour cream and cream cheese
Sopheap K.
Rosharon , TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Noosa Aussie style yogurt! I like to consider the texture is smoother than Greek yogurt. It’s nice to be able to mix the fruit, so you can have more or less. Each fruit I have tried have all tasted great! My favorites are raspberry and coconut. Noosa isn’t tart like some plain yogurts. I like that Nossa is packaged with a lid, so you can save the remainder for later.
Jasmine B.
The cherries in this yogurt are not very sour but they do leave a slightly tangy aftertaste.  The yogurt is thick, creamy and smooth.  At 8 ounces, it's larger than a lot of the other yogurt brands in the refrigerated section.  Each tub costs about $2.29 so I try to stock up when they go on sale.
Karin W.
Fillmore, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Beware, this product is delightfully addicting, and an excellent choice when you want a quick breakfast! Besides the full size, this flavor also comes in a 4-pk snack size. It's the perfect balance of tangy and sweet!
Lori N.
Minot
Love love love!! My very favorite yoghurt! I love the fruit at the bottom and the perfect flavor pairing! Tart Cherry is wondering! About 200 calories per serving, and well worth the treat! I love Noosa!
Hayley C.
Simi valley, CA
Best yoghurt I’ve ever had. Finally I love yoghurt! My favorite one is the strawberry rhubarb, but I’m excited to try all of the flavors. I’d recommend giving any a shot. Very fresh tasting and perfect amount of sweet to yoghurt ratio.
JOycee J.
Beech Grove, IN
Love love love!

Very very good yoghurt!
Delicious flavors.
Little bit high priced. But good product.

Have have tried tart cherry, lemon, coconut, honey and another one.
My favorite is the coconut. My husband loves the tart cherry and lemon.
Gabby t.
Houston , TX
Favorite brand due to texture and the flavors. I don’t like others due to the yogurt being thick and almost chalky. This is a softer consistency and the fruit flavors are unique!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
What can I say... I love Noosa and ALL of their flavors! It’s creamy and just the right amount of sweet and tart! Generous portions and it’s satisfying! Great flavor choices all around! Go Noosa! I buy all the time!