Noosa® Blood Orange Yoghurt 8 oz uploaded by Hannah S.

BY NOOSA

Paris V.
Gresham
I really love this yogurts taste. BUT it is a treat to have it with such an expensive price tag for a single carton. I often use the plain yogurt to make dips and sauces when having family or friends over . It is a great yogurt to add oats to and have a hearty and filling breakfast on the go
Tanya Y.
Holbrook, MA
I love Noosa yogurts, and have found that the Blood Orange flavor is the best out of all their offerings  The taste is sweet enough to make you feel like youre eating dessert!  The best part about it is that it is gluten free, full of probiotics and healthier for you than the alternative sweet treat.  Yummy without the guilt!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
So much YAAAAS on the Blood Orange flavored Noosa yogurt.  I saw this at safeway on sale 2/$4 and just had to try it.  It tasted almost like orange cream, but better!!  I love that recently I have been seeing so many new flavors from Noosa, some don't work, but ones like these are so good and they should keep on making more!
Gabie C.
This yogurt is really good. I was surprised it even had little bits of orange in it, i didn't notice it while mixing the purée in but it was a nice surprise. (I had a slight cold while eating it so idk if the flavor was slightly lessened due to my taste buds). I definitely recommend it and will continue to try the other flavors.
Sara B.
Conroe, TX
This was my first time trying this yogurt and I'm hooked! It's has the perfect balance of the yogurt tang with a touch of sweetness from the fruit. It's not too acidic either. Definitely my new favorite yogurt!
Lauren W.
This is a top 3 flavor of Noosa for me! It has a wonderful sweet and tart flavor from the blood orange. It is a little expensive but a nice treat! Plus you get a nice reusable container for snacks. You can never go wrong with a Noosa yogurt.
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Super good! I love noosa! I thought tart cherry was my favorite but nope it's this one. I am picky about yogurt but this ones amazing and a great price!
Sandra P.
Amherst
Simply the richest most delicious yoghurt available! Creamy and delectable flavors. Blood Orange is a surprisingly delicious flavor!
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
Though delicious, this isn't one of my favorite flavors. I'd only buy this again if they were out of my favorite flavors.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Super yummy creamy yogurt with delicious flavors. Perfect for a going back to school breakfast. My kids and I love it.