BeautyHairHair ProductsHair Products
Nook No Yellow "the Service Color" Silver Shampoo 300 Ml

Nook No Yellow "the Service Color" Silver Shampoo 300 Ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nook No Yellow "the Service Color" Silver Shampoo 300 Ml.!
How would you rate this product?
Naomi W.
Vancouver, BC
My hairdresser recently gave me the shampoo after I went ashy on my last visit. I use the shampoo every other wash and it has been keeping my hair from going yellow at all. This is the first one that I have found that has actually done this and I am thrilled about it! Highly recommend! [product:nook-no-yellow-"the-service-color"-silver-shampoo-300-ml.]
Ashley P.
Airdrie, AB
My hairdresser recommended this as I am a true brunette with blonde balayage and my hair pulls a lot of red/golden tones. I’ve been using this since my last colour service in January and my hair looks great still. It really helps to minimize the brass and extend the colour of my hair. I find it pretty hydrating on its own, and it’s gentle enough that it can be mixed with another shampoo to extend the uses you get out of the bottle. It’s a little pricey (around $35) and I can only find it at my hairdressers, but a little goes a long way. I’ve been using it probably 2-3 times a week since January and I still have about half a bottle.
ecciccai L.
Airdrie, AB
Very pigmented so be careful when applying. Might leave some into your hands, scent is not too strong. I love how it makes my hair so lavenderish blonde. Highly recommendable.
Charlene M.
Nook No Yellow "the Service Color" Silver Shampoo 300 Ml. uploaded by Charlene M.
The best purple shampoo! My hairdresser recommended it to me since the last purple shampoo I tried made my hair feel so dry. This shampoo is high pigment and works awesome you’ll notice a a difference after the first use. I highly recommend this shampoo definitely worth the purchase

Looking for your answer?