BY NOODLE & BOO

NOODLE & BOO Ultimate Ointment - 2.5 oz Creates a moisture repellent barrier between the skin and sources of irritation helping to enhance the natural healing process. Features: Soothes bisabolol and allantoin helps to prevent further aggravation see more...

Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Even tho my son is 5 now I still always have this product on hand. It’s great for when he has chafing from sports or if his booty has gotten irritated. Hands down the best ointment for little ones!
🐝 S.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Review for: Noodle & Boo Ultimate Ointment more...
Gave our baby boy a horrible rash and irritated his skin to the point he had thick patches of red skin and it broke our heart. We switched to honest company and used aveeno to restore his skin. Would not recommend.
Bryndi B.
Love this product! Helps with dry patchy skin on your kids, helps with diaper rash from being in a wet swimmy. Can be used for multiple things, the smell is good and it's thick consistency and last a long time.
Karin M.
Burke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LOVE this ointment. No funky scent and it works great to clear up diaper rash or other little bumps that pop up on baby. Love that there are very few chemicals used as well.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This came as part of a gift set for our newborn baby boy and I was so impressed. It heals his sensitive skin, nourishes his tush and has a great scent to it.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Noodle and boo love this product, great buy.
A vitamin-enriched formula calms down irritation and helps protect tender skin from further aggravation.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love how fast this heals the rash and prevents. I use all the products together and it helps with the ultimate baby treatment.
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
It is rare to find a product that delivers!!! I'm so pleased with this and how it feels. priced right and the quality is amazing
Julia Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Noodle & Boo Ultimate Ointment more...
Absolutely love this brand! It is worth the splurge! I don’t use a lot so it lasts a while with a newborn. It smells great!
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Received samples and this is very smooth and light weight. Smells amazing too! I would purchase it if I saw it somewhere
DJ S.
Brownsville, TX
Will this help with eczema on toddlers?
Brittney J.
Porterville, CA
Does this actually work ?
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Never tried this. Does it work?
Leah D.