BY NOODLE & BOO

NOODLE & BOO Ultimate Cleansing Cloths - 72 ctPetal-soft cloths soaked in a mild, no-rinse solution gently clean and hydrate sensitive skin. Features: Soft cloths Hydrate sensitive skin No rinse solution Safe to use see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
I love these cleansing cloths. The product itself smells like heaven and I get so many compliments about how amazing my baby smells. They are great options for cleaning spit up, wiping down after meals, wiping down after baby classes with other kids, and if my baby is just gross but we don't have time for a bath. I love how convenient they are and I feel like they do a great job cleaning him. They're a little pricey, but totally worth the money.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
We got this as part of a gift set for our newborn baby boy and I was so impressed. They were super soft, a gentle scent and appropriate for my son's skin. Highly recommended.
Karin M.
Burke, VA
OMG, the scent of these cloths. It smells just like the rest of the Noodle & Boo line, (like a light, baby powder scent) and they do a great job washing little faces and hands. Very gentle and non irritating.
Sofia S.
Good, a great product to remove makeup with a single wipe! Great scent, and works really well, such a great job it does! Gentle and smoothing to your face.
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
I absolutely love cleansing wipes I have tried these and I liked them a lot I would absolutely buy them again
Jessica B.
Gently smooths the skin and gets clean fast with just one swipe and also has a scent to it as well
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Super gentle and feels good - soft and not a crazy smell to them. Price isn't too bad either.
Kelsi S.
Sanborn, NY
IM IN LOVE!!! Perfect for not only cleansing my face but also for taking off makeup!
Jacquelene P.
Leaves me skin clean and feeling fresh! I have sensitive skin and this works great
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like using this product it moisters your face and its cleansing is amazing
J J
How well do these remove makeup?
Kelsi S.