Skin CareBody CareNoodle & Boo
Noodle for Mama The Balm, 65 Ounce

Noodle & Boo Noodle for Mama The Balm, 6.5 Ounce

by Noodle & Boo

What is this for?
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?
What is this for?
Start your review of Noodle & Boo Noodle for Mama The Balm, 6.5 Ounce!
Bailey Z.
Loved this for when I was pregnant! Not a super strong smell and locked in the moisture like crazy.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Luxurious product for any woman. The balm melts into the skin without feeling greasy. Use it right out the shower or right before bed. It also gives you a great glow. Aimed towards pregnant women or new mothersaid but can be used by anyone who needs a little pampering.
Jaide R.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand is amazing for after having a baby. The little luxuries in life are nice. It locks in moisture and made me feel great. It smelled great also!
Colleen F.
I stumbled on this line of products while shopping at Nordstrom when I was pregnant with my first son. The whole line is incredible but this balm is my favorite. So moisturizing and luxe! Smells great and works for so many different things.
Karin M.
Burke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After having a baby, little luxuries like a shower and slathering yourself in a yummy scented lotion are clutch. I'm obsessed with ALL the Noodle & Boo line. I use the ultra gentle shampoo and wash on my son, as well as their butt paste.
Catherine C.
Valatie, NY
I have Zero stretch marks and I attributed this to to noodle and boo. Not to mention that this silky lotion always smelled great and did not bother my morning sick tummy. I continued to use this until I was back to my normal size. Great product.
Yøu've J.
Long-lasting moisture helps to relieve dry, chapped and/or callused hands and feet.And smell really good