BY NOODLE & BOO

NOODLE & BOO Extra Gentle Shampoo - 8 ozHigh-moisture, low-suds formula with mild surfactants (bubbling agents) gently cleans hair Features: Provitamin BVitamin Ekeep hair healthy and shiny Tearless formula see more...

♥ M.
SLC, UT
This is a perfect shampoo for the little ones! We've used other companies, but keep coming back to this one. Remember that newborn smell? It's Noodle & Boo! I promise! I can't stop smelling my little 11 month old chub, I'll probably keep washing her with it until she can say otherwise ;)
Holly H.
Chattanooga, TN
This product is amazing..I prefer their formula over others . The smell and smooth texture of my littles hair has everyone asking what I use. I proudly say Noodles and Boo
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
I prefer this to Johnson's baby products. The smell is fresh & still smells baby like. The scent lasts longer than other baby brands that I've tried.
Sheena S.
I love noodle and boo! I've used it on all 5 of my babies. Doesn't hurt their eyes and smells AMAZING!
Karin M.
Burke, VA
Love, love, love this shampoo. It's super gentle and smells so yummy. It lathers beautifully and doesn't irritate baby's eyes. Love that it doesn't have funky chemicals in it too!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I think this stuff smells awful. I actually purchased this to use on my own hair, but it was incredibly stripping and damaging. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for use on babies, it's really, really harsh!
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
I absolutely adore this product line. I was given some for my baby shower years ago and they were the first products to touch my baby's skin and since then I was hooked. We have never used anything else. She always smells amazing. The shampoo doesn't irritate her eyes and a little is all that is needed to lather up nicely. She has beautiful, soft, shiny hair that is past her waist and has never been cut. She is complimented wherever we go. The scent is mild and suits a boy or girl.