BY NOODLE & BOO

Buy Noodle Boo Bath Soaps - All natural formula made from 100 pure vegetable oil. Does not contain dehydrating detergents or irritating surfactants found in most soap today. Tenderly soothes skin with oatmeal and aloe. Mild enough for daily use; can be used on newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Dermatologist and pediatrician tested; hypoallergenic. Clinically-tested for sensitive skin. 9 ounce bar. Arrives in signature pink/blue packaging. Details are provided by Noodle Boo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny W.
Noodle & Boo All My Heart Baby Soap is really cute and also good. I used this brand few years back but right now I'm using Mustela
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
Love this company and their products. The soap is very mild and has a nice subtle scent. Leaves skin soft
Meghan H.
This is a great product. It is gently and smells so nice. Also it looks so cute and the name is great!
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
This is a very good product. I love it. Leaves skin nice and smooth!!! I tecommend it.
Katherine O.
Chile
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Oh it is really good. The skin turns soft. And the shape is so cute, so you can use to decorate
San K.
Sensitive skin friendly?
brisa s.
Does this dry the baby skin ?