BY NONE

A mild, soap-free formula nourishes and cleanses delicate newborn skin and hair without stripping natural moisture. Hypoallergenic; dermatologist and pediatrician tested. 16 oz. By Noodle & Boo; made in the USA. Kids' Wear. Noodle & Boo donates 20% of its profits to St. Jude, Save the Children, Keep a Child Alive and Compassion in an effort to give children opportunities to follow their dreams. see more...

Buy on Amazon
yoba L.
Maspeth, NY
This is by far the best smelling and sensitive shampoo for babies. I used this for my 5day old newborn and he smelled delicious. No irritation and removed all dirt. I recommend it to all moms with newborns!
Rhianna R.
I got this as a sample in a registry bag! It’s amazing! We buy this for our son and he loves it! It makes his skin so baby soft. It doesn’t irritate his sensitive new skin either. I’d deft recommend it to any new mom
Jessica S.
This stuff smells amazing. If you want to keep that newborn baby smell this is the item. It is a little pricey but you can knock some dollars off with a store coupon. It is very gentle and lathers good. Did I mention how good it smells?!
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
The moment I smelled this in store I knew I had to buy it. I purchased the lotion as well. The smell is so pleasant it reminds me of baby.