no!no! Refills for the 8800 Series: 3 Wide Thermicon Tips & 1 Buffer

BY NO!NO!

No Hair.  No Pain.  No Cuts.  No Chemicals.  No Pulling.  No Stress For the no!no! 8800 series Hair Removal Kit includes 3 Thermicon™ Tips and 1 Buffer see more...

• Does this hurt to do on any part of your body?1 Answers
  • There seems to be a lot of negative feedback on this one,...1 Answers
no!no! Refills for the 8800 Series: 3 Wide Thermicon Tips & 1 Buffer
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A waist if mobey. I purchased the device off of HSN. I used it and was passed the return time. It really didnt remove hair and it was a little complicated to use.
Betsy G.
Boardman
This was a waste of money . Terrible it did not work like it said it did not get the hair close the skin had nubs for what I paid for it I could have got waxed a couple times and had better results. Don’t waste your money garbage.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I go through these pretty quick and am so glad that I can get replacements! Kinda expensive, yeah, but so is makeup and cloths.
Laura P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Waste of money. I loved the idea of this product, but it did nothing for me.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There seems to be a lot of negative feedback on this one, and I'm just wondering if there is anyone who has used the No No who has ALSO had laser hair treatment at a salon (such as Ideal Image or something similar)... whether it was the same area or different area..... I have had the laser hair removal at Ideal Image on eyebrows, upper lip, bikini area & under arms... So far I am at treatment #8 and am somewhat disappointed (Plus I paid THOUSANDS of dollars instead of the few hundred for a No No). The professional treatment hurts, burns, and stinks too. I want to get some type of hair removal treatment on my legs now because I have super sensitive skin that even the best shaving cremes & lotions don't prevent razor burn, itching, and dryness. I am hoping for a review from someone who has used the professional treatment AND can compare the No No for me.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this hurt to do on any part of your body?