Nono no! no! Hair Removal System, Lipstick, 1 ea

by nono

A MICRO HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT: Dare to bring your professional hair removal treatment where it has never gone before in your purse. Never stress about forgetting to remove hair again with the no! no! MICRO. It allows you to remove hair painlessly anytime, anywhere with advanced Thermicon technology. For use on the face* and body designed for facial use. Rechargeable and cordless Simultaneously treats and removes hair Long Lasting Hair removal no! no! PRO is a high quality professional hair removal device that uses patented Pulsed Thermicon Technology to remove hair without pain. It delivers a pulse to each hair and crystalizes unwanted hair with no pain. One of no! no!s unique innovations is the development of a thermodynamic wire to transmit heat to the hair. Thermicon uses the scientific principles of thermal transference to conduct a gentle pulse of heat. By adding the pul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nono no! no! Hair Removal System, Lipstick, 1 ea!
a year agoTraverse City, MI
Don't do it. I tried everything under the sun for hair removal while I was pregnant because I was on blood thinners and wasn't allowed to shave. I also couldn't wax as I would get little blood spots from every single hair follicle. Just didn't remove hair. But it did hurt and it's not supposed to. So why exactly what I hurt myself to not remove hair?