by No!no! hair removal system 8800 Series

Does this really work?
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
June 25, 2016, 3:37 a.m.
It did not work for me. I have strong coarse hair. It just burnt the hair off above the skin and left stubble and left my skin irritated. I can get better results with my razor for way less effort and money.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Jan. 23, 2014, 3:25 p.m.
IM GONNA KEEP THIS REVIEW "REAL ' FOR YALL less than a minute ago PROS: NONE THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS CONS: VERY EXPENSIVE , SORRY WASTE OF MONEY , DOESNT DO AS IT CLAIMS QUICK TIPS: DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD URNED CASH ON THIS FLOP OF A PRODUCT I was given NO NO as last years birthday gift because id said I really wanted one after hearing about it on TV and how they say on there that this product is great . I was excited to use it after all the wonderful things they had claimed about it , I thought to myself " yes , finally I can get rid of those darn pesky razors " . yes I have tried many razors before and have come to find MENS actually work better for us lol . Anyways lol I gave NO NO a 1 year try out . I am giving NO NO a F . NOTHING AND I SWEAR BY THIS NOTHING CHANGED . The hair it had claimed would be removed , never left . I had to go back and continue shaving anyways . Sorry NO NO ,but you're product is a CHERRY BOMB :( . THIS PRODUCT IS A SORRY WASTE OF MONEY AND PLZ IF YOU FIND MY REVIEW HELPFUL :) , PLZ GIVE A LIKE FOR ME . I AM WORKING HARD AT PROVIDING GREAT REVIEWS AND NEED PEOPLE TO HELP ME BUILD UP MY SCORE . THANK YOU <3
Elise B.
Elise B.
Dec. 22, 2013, 8:53 p.m.
Yes! It works awesome. Like the other girls said, it will take time.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
April 9, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
Yes it does work. But you have to be willing to give it the time it needs to see results. It took me 2 weeks to notice my hair growing back slower.
Sare S.
Sare S.
March 18, 2013, 1:09 p.m.
It works for me but it takes a REALLY long time. I never experienced any burning but my skin is not very sensitive.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Nov. 14, 2012, 9:17 a.m.
No, it does not. I have only used it once or twice and it burned my skin and was painful. Not worth the pain..

Join Now