No!no! hair removal system 8800 Series

IvvE seen commercials for this does it actually work ?
Is this easy to use? What’s the battery life like?
Will this work on light hair?
Start your review of No!no! hair removal system 8800 Series !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...they had claimed about it , I thought to myself " yes , finally I can get rid of those darn pesky razors " .in reviews
BUT after the first two weeks (I was diligent) I noticed I could go several days without shaving due to this.in reviews
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I purchased the pink No NO 8800 model as I have been looking for a miracle hair removal system for my face for years. I've had it lasered twice, still having problems. Doctors said it was hormones and nothing I could really do about it but laser - that's way expensive and isn't really working for me, so in comes the No No! I was thrilled to see it and couldn't wait to order one. If it worked as it said, it would be the answer to my prayers. After ordering I read reviews and worried about making a mistake - I didn't. Here are the keys to this item: 1. Charge over night - don't cheat on this one! 2. It takes TIME and PATIENCE! You will not see smooth skin the first few times you use the NO NO. I started on my forearms before using on my face to make sure I knew what I was doing. It took about 6 - 30 minutes sessions (total for both arms) to really get a "no hair" apparearance. But it did work! 3. For me, buffing with the crystalized buffer is a "no no". I have used one before and it breaks me out - so what I have found successful is to do a treatment and then wash with a mild soap, then moisturize. You can find what works for you. 4. I'm not sure about the lotion - I don't really care for the fragrance and found that my Baby Philosophy lotion works very well. 5. Have done two sessions on my face and am happy with the results so far. It took some practice to get around the chin and I did notice a slight "zap" and puff of smoke when it hit a thicker hair - positives in my opinion! 6. Clean the blade wire often - use the brush or blow it out with your breath. I have not experienced any pain, burns, rashes, or problems with the wires. I have used the product for almost 2 weeks - about 6 sessions on arms, 2 on legs and face, blade still working fine. IF the product continues to work well and IF I see that my hair is not growing back after continued use for a couple of months I will be the most vocal proponent of this device on the planet! Not a 5 star rating because it is not a quick hair removal process and wish they'd include at least one replacement blade for the money! Prepare for burnt hair smell - I do it outside or make sure my husband isn't home, then shower and lotion. So far I'm satisfied with the purchase. ************************** WOW - it's been 4 weeks, my arms appear hair free, my legs, well, I shaved 4 days ago after using my NONO for 2 weeks on them, they feel smooth - maybe a little peach fuzz, but nothing like it use to! I think after I complete 6 weeks, they will be smooth and fabulous. And customer service was awesome today! My NONO's little o'ring that runs the roller had come off (probably user error)and customer service said they would send a new one out right away and have the old one picked up at no cost to me! This thing is fantastic - won't be without it!!
Crystal C.
My mom bought this for me and I was skeptical at first. I saw all the negative reviews and couldn't believe she would spend so much money on this thing. I followed the instructions and charged it fully before using. I couldn't stand the smell at first but then once the hair was removed it hasn't been as bad as the first time I used it. I've used it on my arms and legs and they are now so smooth! The key is to use the buffer thing-y it comes with. That removes all of the stubble and leaves a nice smooth finish. Mine also came with a lotion that I put on as well. I really like using the No!No! and I think people give it bad reviews because they don't read the instructions clearly and think it's some sort of miracle in a day hair remover, which it's not. Give it a few weeks and you will see a huge difference!
Ashley R.
Texas City, TX
I have actually just purchased the No No 2 weeks ago, once I got comfortable with using it I was very pleased! I have used it every day for two weeks and very little hair is growing back.. It is a gradual process that takes patience. but over all I love this product.
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
Yes, it reeks like burnt hair when you use it. I can get over that. A lot of people said that they got burned. If you do not move the device quickly enough, it DOES burn you. Too quickly and it does nothing. I used it faithfully until the tip no longer worked. When I called to return it and get my money back, they rep gave me every excuse in the book as to why I should keep it, try it at different angles and blah, blah, blah, blah. They gave me a huge discount but "locked me into the purchase", meaning I can no longer return it for my money back. The thing doesn't work. I tried it on my arms, legs, and bikini line and it just doesn't work. The whole point of the product is to basically stunt hair re-growth. It does not do that. Not only that, but using as directed, the tip was "discharged" after only a few weeks. Unless you're 3' tall, I beg you to SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!
samantha N.
Sturtevant, WI
I was given NO NO as last years birthday gift because id said I really wanted one after hearing about it on TV and how they say on there that this product is great . I was excited to use it after all the wonderful things they had claimed about it , I thought to myself " yes , finally I can get rid of those darn pesky razors " . yes I have tried many razors before and have come to find MENS actually work better for us lol . Anyways lol I gave NO NO a 1 year try out . I am giving NO NO a F . NOTHING AND I SWEAR BY THIS NOTHING CHANGED . The hair it had claimed would be removed , never left . I had to go back and continue shaving anyways . Sorry NO NO ,but you're product is a CHERRY BOMB :( . THIS PRODUCT IS A SORRY WASTE OF MONEY
Mickie M.
Molalla
Sucks! Stinks because it is literally burning your hair off, smells like your branding cattle! And the hair grows back thicker and weirder no matter how often you do it! NOT worth the money!
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So at first I was very skeptical of this. I didn’t think it would work. Well it does. And I wish I would have tried it sooner. It burns the the hairs off with a laser. It’s smells like burnt hair. But that’s ok. Cuz my face is actually hairless. I’m really hairy unfortunately. But I really like this. And the hair stays gone for a good 3 weeks. I would like to add though, it worked great for me, but my sister has thick facial hair and it did not work on her. I’m just happy I don’t have to bleach my hair anymore, because that was harsh on my skin. Also be careful. I have burned myself. Not bad. But it does get hot.
Holloway C.
Garbage!!!! Don't waste your money. It basically singes the hair, leaving burnt stubble that has to be buffed off. Skin does not feel smooth after buffing. Last but not least, it stinks up your house!
Kathleen W.
Very disappointed with this product. Purchase to use for unwanted facial hair on my chin/jawline. It is very difficult to use on curves. Also, took several tries because it does not start working as soon as it touches your skin. It has to roll a bit before kicking on. Not worth the money.
Maxine C.
Helena, AR
Not painful? VERY painful! Wanted one for a while and got it for my birthday. I have pics of all the burns not pretty at all. Like to see them email me. But I love stuff. Like you guys.We all laughed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...