BY NONNI'S

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99. see more...

Nonni's® THINaddictives
  • "I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with." in 88 reviews
  • "I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option." in 44 reviews
  • "I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer)." in 20 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie." in 15 reviews
Mendy W.
I received this snack complimentary from Influenster. I tried them and they tasted horrible to me. No taste to them. Honestly, they tasted like cardboard. I will not buy or try these again.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I received a free sample of these at Sam's Club. The taste was flat and the texture was quite hard. I love Nonni's products but this definitely was not one of best of I've had.
Courtney V.
These are OK. I prefer the other Nonni's products. They do taste good when dipped into coffee. I think they are a bit too crumbly though.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I wasn't a huge fan of these. It tasted like a biscotti to me, which I don't really enjoy. I may eat them if I was really hungry.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I recently received this product. Through the packaging it looks like it was going to taste amazing. It's extremely hard and tasted like paper. I'm not a fan of almonds nor cranberries so this did not help with my overall opinion of this product. I would not purchase these on my own accord.
Kylee D.
Midvale, UT
I just recently tried one of these for the first time, and I was disappointed. I don't think the texture works in such a thin cookie. Also, the flavors aren't very strong. I was excited to try this because I love Nonni's products, and I love cranberries, but I just didn't like it. I didn't even finish a whole one (and they're pretty small.)
Marilyn A.
I received a pack of Nonni's THINaddictives in my #GoodVoxBox. The crackers taste kinda stale to me. The almond flavor is over powering the cranberry flavor. It has a nice crunch, but the after taste is not so great and it makes my mouth feel gritty. I do not plan on buying these in the store.
Carmen T.
San Jose, CA
I got these in the good life voxbox to try and they have a weird taste to me. I think it was the pistachios combined with almond that gives it a weird nut taste. It wasn't really to my liking, and I wouldn't purchase this otherwise.
Lulu G.
Yuma, AZ
These cracker cookie things don't really taste like anything and are really hard,they almost seam stale.
I wouldn't buy them again not worth it.
Christy F.
Millington, TN
I received this in my voxbox from InfIuenster and did not care for this snack. The cookies arrived crumbled and the pieces that I ate were hard and did not taste that great. The almonds slivers were ok but the cranberry pieces were hard as rocks :-(
Alexandria S.
Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!