BY NONNI'S

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99. see more...

Nonni's® THINaddictives
  • "I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with." in 88 reviews
  • "I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option." in 44 reviews
  • "I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer)." in 20 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie." in 15 reviews
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
Randomly bought these babies from Publix today and I love the richness of the dark chocolate taste. I no longer have to feel guilty with this healthy snack!!!
Kimberly Y.
Whitestone, NY
These crackers(?) really are addicting! I got them from Costco not thinking much of them but I was hooked! They taste just like a cinnamon raisin bagel chip!! Ughh! Every time I go to Costco I have to stock up on 2 boxes.
Elena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product. I get this box from Costco at a good price. I love how they are individually portioned and packaged so that they don't go stale and I can enjoy them without really being tempted to eat more. Crunchy and taste, nice snack with tea or coffee or throw it in your purse to eat later.
Fernanda G.
Lehigh acres , FL
Just bough this the other day and they are so delicious , crunchy and really really addictive I loved it
Maris A.
Bought it from Costco. Healthy, convenient, and yummy snack! It's only 100 calories per pack and great with coffee/tea.
Patricia L.
Toronto, ON
I buy these in bulk from Costco (they come in small packages inside the big box) and they are great for keeping in my purse, lunch box and the car for a quick snack. They aren't too sweet, have a lovely crunch and the almond flavor is light.
Melissa F.
Omg so the cranberry one is so good with either cheese or jelly on it... Best invention everrrr
Hillary K.
I love love LOVE these, I'm definitely addicted, love getting them in bulk packages, great to put in your purse if you're in a hurry or if you want to add some crunch to your salad its great crushed on top
Lavender O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really enjoy these snacks. I carry them with me in my purse just in case I get hungry between meals. They are low cal and I love the combination of the cranberry and almonds together.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I but these at Costco in a large box. They are so good with your morning coffee or tea and at 100 calories a package they are also guilt free.
Alexandria S.
Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!